Ch.19: Tower of Heaven (Part 01)

It had already been a week since Yuto, and Mordred had returned from S Class Quest and the consequences of having completed it were quite obvious.

First of all, Jeanne and Sieg joined the guild. They were quite surprised by the attitude of Fairy Tail. It looked more like a group of friends or a big family than a group of magicians who had gathered to exchange information about Magecraft and Mystic Codes.

Yuto, along with Mordred, Sieg and Jeanne had decided to form a team, probably the strongest within the guild, also stronger than the Natsu Team and the Thunder God Tribe.

Apocrypha Team. This is how members of Fairy Tail started calling them.

The group was born out of the need to help Sieg settle into Fairy Tail. Not that it was necessary since he immediately seemed to fit in at best. And also because within the guild, they were the only ones who could hope to face the evil Heroic Spirits who had begun to haunt Earthland.

The second most important thing was that Yuto was promoted to S Class Mage. Despite he had destroyed part of the city and had endangered the lives of his comrades, Makarov had promoted him anyway and now he could take S-class jobs.

Yuto had tried to refuse, not feeling worthy of being promoted. He didn't think it was right because he thought there were people more qualified than him like Natsu and Gray. However, Makarov was unmoving.

On the day of their return, there was a great party to celebrate the promotion of Yuto and the entrance of Sieg and Jeanne, which it lasted until late at night.

Even in Yuto's private life there were changes.

The most important event was without a doubt Jack. Yuto had officially started practices to adopt the former Assassin Class Servant. Let's be clear that Yuto didn't need stupid documents to know that Jack was part of his family. He just wanted to avoid stupid trouble with the law if someone tried to cheat him.

The thing Yuto was most worried about was Martha. He expected his daughter to have some trouble to accept the idea that Jack was her foster sister now, but the situation was worse than he had expected.

It had passed just few day, and the girls were fighting like hell. It seems it would have taken a long time and a lot of patience before Jack and Martha could accept each other. Sometimes Yuto had to intervene with iron hand when the situation deteriorated.

They fought for everything, even the smallest things. The last one (in a chronological order) was for which of them had to take the most spacious room in the new home that Yuto and Mordred bought with the money saved so far and a small loan taken from the Magnolia bank.

Yuto and Mordred spent two days before finding a two-floor house in the outskirts of Magnolia. It had white walls and a roof made of red tiles. there was the kitchen, the living room, and the bathroom on the ground floor while there were the bedrooms on the upper floor.

There was also a small garage that was directly connected to the rest of the house that Yuto had converted to workshops.

Yuto had managed to buy it at good price from the previous owner.

It had a few little problems, like cracks on the walls and a broken boiler, but he didn't mind doing some works. It was a way for him to distract his mind and relax after a hard day at the guild.

In general, it was a pretty stressful week and Yuto had decided to take a break from work and what better place to relax than Akane Beach.

During one of the jobs they had taken, the Apocrypha Team had received vouchers for a holiday in the most popular tourist resort in Fiore, stay that included the golden beach and various services, accommodation in the luxurious five-star resort, with all the various services available to customers such as the huge basement casino, and the amusement park.