Ch.11: Phantom Lord (Part 2)

Yuto had no idea the time that had passed since the battle had begun. One or two hours had passed but he could say was that Fairy Tail had proved to be superior. Even the weakest Wizard of his guild outmatched the Phantom Lord's Wizards and people like Yuto, Natsu, Gray and Erza were like mountains impossible to climb for the opponents.

However, the situation had changed after Master Makarov had left the battlefield to find the Master of Phantom Lord, another magician of the Order of Ten Wizard Saints like him, a man named José Porla. It was the moment when Gajeel Redfox also entered the scene, Phantom Lord's Iron Dragon Slayer.

Yuto couldn't stand Gajeel, and this was the first time they meet. This contempt for his enemy was due to the fact that his entry was a surprise attack involving wizards of both sides.

Yuto could understand and accept the fact that Gajeel had struck the ones of Fairy Tail, but he couldn't stand the fact that he had also struck his own companions. That made him mad. However, his hatred was also supported by the fact that the person in front of him was the same person who beat, scarred, and crucified Levy, Jet, and Droy to a tree.

"How are you, worms? Gajeel, Iron Dragon Slayer, grants you the immense honour of facing him," Gajeel mocked with arrogance.

Yuto is enraged by the comment but tries to stay calm, which is not Elfman who threw himself directly against the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"I may be a worm, but I'm a real man!" he said firmly.

An amethyst magic circle appeared in front of Elfman as his arm turned into that of a stone-covered beast to hit Gajeel in the shoulder but had no effect on the black-haired magician.

"You're Elfman, aren't you?" Gajeel moved the other arm into an iron pillar and pushed it toward the white-haired man.

Elfman hastened to dodge the attack. When Gajeel's arm returned to normal, he pulled out a leg, which instantly turned into an iron pillar and stretched forward to the Take-Over wizard. Surprisingly, Elfman grabbed the pillar with his hand still armed.

"Not really bad," Gajeel praised him with arrogance.

"A real man must be strong!" said Elfman.

"I understand," Gajeel smiled, "well, then let's see how a real man does against this!"

Suddenly, other iron pillars grew out of Gajeel's leg and crashed into random ghost members nearby who were watching.

"This is not how real men act!" Elfman said distracting himself to look at members of Phantom Lord who were struck by the pillars of Gajeel.

"Where are you looking?!" Gajeel said as he turned his right arm into a bat that slammed Elfman's face, pushing him back.

Yuto jumped and used the body of the Take-Over Wizard as a springboard to threw himself against Gajeel. After reinforcing his arm, Yuto throws a strong hook in Gajeel's face, making him fly back and crash into the bar area.

"Whoa," a Phantom Lord's wizard gasped scared, "he made him fly!"

"No one has ever done this before," another swallowed nervously.

Gajeel moaned slightly as he pulled away from the ruined bar. The Iron Dragon Slayer stared at the blond-haired magus who punched him.

"Allow me to introduce myself," Yuto said as he glanced at the Iron Dragon Slayer, "I am Yuto Pendragon and I am going to tear you to pieces! Elfman, let me take care of him!"

"How dare you?!" Elfman protested by getting up, "first you used me as a springboard and now you're meddling in my man-to-man battle?

An evil grin grew on Gajeel's face and he jumped forward and shouted, "Iron Dragon Club!"