Bound To The Twin Hybrids. UNEDITED/ EDITING!!

Start from the beginning

"Alright little lotus don't you have anything to say to your brothers?"

Kiara looks at her older brothers who are nervously waiting behind their grandfather for her reaction. Staring down at her feet she whispers.

"I'm srry for beng mean and not bein nic. I was sulfish pwease forgiv me!"

Trey and Jordan both give her hugs and kisses.

"We love you Ara! Look who we brought!"

Kiara turns to see the Alpha Twins silently watching her with an unreadable expression. She's seen them before but they mainly play with her brothers and not with her. Blushing she waves at them.

"Hi I'm Kiara."

Kadin smiles at her slightly.

"I'm Kadin."

She then looks over to Coby who answers curtly.

"Coby."

Eliza then walks over and leads the group to the picnic table. After everyone fishes, the adults let the children go play. Afterwards they dropped the Alpha Twins back at the pack house and went home. Kiara asked her mother.

"Mom why r the Apha Twns weird?"

Te'risha helps her daughter put on her pajamas.

"They are not weird because they rarely speak darling."

"Then why don't dey smile a lot?"

Te'risha puts Kiara into bed and sighs.

"They were raised differently. Their mommy and daddy don't like them a lot and because of this they don't really have a strong relationship with their sister. And remember their grandpa?"

Kiara nods.

"He is a very, very bad man! Alpha is a mean man and Luna is mean too. So me and your daddy try to be the nice family the boys never had. So you have to be nice to them ok?"

Kiara nods again. After receiving a kiss from her mother and exchanging goodnights she goes to sleep.

2 YEARS LATER: (Kiara=8; Coby=10; Kadin=10; Jordan=12; Trey=8; Emmet=9)

Over the last 2 years the bond between the children solidified. Kiara and the Alpha Twins slowly became best friends much to her brothers happiness and dislike. She spends so much time with them that her brothers get jealous at times and have to be constantly reminded of how much she loves them. Currently there is a new gamma family moving into the pack and her parents, being the beta female and beta, have to invite this new family. All the children(besides the twins) are waiting outside in the backyard until her parents come home.

Kiara jumps on Coby's back.

"Roarrrr!"

Coby quickly pushes her to the ground.

"You can't scare me Kiara."

She then gets up and points at him.

"It's not fair! You have Faze! He doesn't even like me and you know that!"

Coby rolls his eyes and hugs her.

"Just because he pushed you a little too hard on the swing last year doesn't mean he hates you. He really likes you!"