ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 215: Death Cycle (XIII)

TL: Resonance

Di Kui casually brought Shang Ke back to the base, completely having no awareness that his identity was revealed.

They had just entered the room when Shang Ke was already pressed down onto the bed. The clothes on him were torned and flew in all directions unnaturally and his lips were sealed tightly. The strong force brought about an irresistible enthusiasm.

“Slow down…” Shang Ke held Di Kui’s shoulder and was unable to adapt to his fast pace.

Di Kui didn’t give him time to adjust. He groped Shang Ke’s body urgently and didn’t forget to use the half-baked skills he learned the first time round. Although he still wasn’t able to control his hand’s strength well, at least he didn’t get Shang Ke bruised all over this time, only leaving a few bite marks and scratches occasionally.

Shang Ke once again confirmed that his body was much stronger than before. But… The foreign object that suddenly entered him was still beyond his tolerance.

“Slow down!” Shang Ke gritted his teeth and grasped Di Kui’s hair hard trying to divert his attention so that he could remind him to slow down. However, he didn’t know how Di Kui’s hair grew as he wasn’t able to pluck even one strand out!

“Shang Ke, Shang Ke, Keke…” Di Kui’s low voice along with his hot breath brushed past Shang Ke’s ear. When Shang Ke heard the nickname “Keke”, his heart felt warm and the feelings deep in his soul flowed out like a tide, letting him forget all the pain in an instant.

“Di Kui…” This man has accompanied him through thousands of reincarnation and went through many hardships. Even though he didn’t have his memories, he would still fall in love with him every time without hesitation and without looking back.

“Ah!” The fiery desire suddenly plunged into his body. The shock that followed became a raging wave flooding the two entangled bodies.

Huo Xuan brought the injured Zuo Xian back to the base. He subconsciously swept through Shang Ke’s room and realised that there was actually someone inside.

They returned back to the base again? They still dared to stay in the human’s sphere of influence after he found out their identity? But when he thought again, he realised: Why wouldn’t they dare? Di Kui isn’t afraid to stir up trouble at all with his strength. On the contrary, he had more concerns and cannot make a move in the base. Otherwise, it would inevitably cause many meaningless casualties.

“Huo Xuan, we should immediately make an announcement and let everyone be more vigilant.” Zuo Xian suggested.

“Making an announcement would only cause panic and have no practical meaning.” The zombie king’s title had been around for a very long time, but who was able to kill him? Even someone as strong as Huo Xuan could only fight at a tie at best. The bright boundary sword body could resist Di Kui’s attack but couldn’t defeat him.

“Don’t tell me we’re just going to let them run wild in the human base?” Zuo Xian was very afraid of the zombie king’s strength and was also quite discontent with Shang Ke’s arrogance. Although Huo Xuan guessed that this person could suppress the zombie king, Zuo Xian just wasn’t able to acknowledge him.

Huo Xuan thought for a moment and said, “I will follow them.”

“What?” Zuo Xian looked at him in surprise.

“The zombie king wouldn’t have the chance to go mass killing in human territory as long as I’m monitoring.” Huo Xuan leaned against the window and spread his perception out, hovering about near Shang Ke’s room.