ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 206: Death Cycle (IV)

TL: Resonance

Di Kui placed Shang Ke on the sofa, then took away his fingers which were stuck in Shang Ke’s neck. Blood started flowing out of the hole immediately.

Shang Ke’s broken cervical spine had already recovered. All that was left were the bloody holes on his neck. A few seconds later, his neck stopped bleeding and the hole started healing bit by bit.

Shang Ke had yet to celebrate his resurrection when he felt something cold on his neck. There seemed to be something slimy licking the blood on his neck. When Shang Ke turned back to look, he saw the little red eye zombie squatting on the backrest of the sofa. She leaned forward and buried her head in Shang Ke’s neck area, her throat letting out satisfied hisses occasionally.

Then, she suddenly opened her mouth and bit towards his neck.

Di Kui waved his arm and threw her onto the wall. The little zombie turned her body around and was on all fours. She howled at Di Kui a few times seemingly in protest, but didn’t dare to go near Shang Ke again. She only went in circles around the sofa restlessly.

Di Kui felt inexplicably unhappy when he saw the little zombie lean towards this human’s neck to lick the blood earlier. Hence, he smacked the little zombie away without thinking.

Di Kui glanced at Shang Ke’s neck and said, “I want to go to the human base. Show me the way.”

This human seemed to have a very interesting ability. Di Kui intended to keep him by his side.

He wanted to go to the human base? Why did a zombie king want to go to the human base? A field trip to investigate how to destroy the world faster?

The others might not know yet, but Shang Ke was very clear that he was the only one who could kill the zombie king. Before he found a concrete plan to execute, the zombie king was an invincible existence.

Therefore, Shang Ke wouldn’t bring this dangerous fellow into the survivors’ base no matter what. He even had to try his best to delay Di Kui from finding the base for as long as possible.

“I will show you the way as long as you don’t kill me.” Shang Ke touched his neck and nodded his head in a very small degree.

Di Kui expressed his satisfaction towards Shang Ke’s obedience. He immediately led him out of the building.

This building had already been surrounded by a large group of zombies. They growled, roared bare their fangs and brandished their claws towards Shang Ke.

Shang Ke’s wounds had healed, but there were still blood stains on his body. The delicious smell continuously stimulated the hungry zombies.

However, they dared not pounce forward when facing Di Kui’s oppressive force.

Shang Ke followed closely after Di Kui and passed by them with a cold face. The two of them walked amongst the crazy group of zombies just like superstars receiving cheers from their fans. Though, these “fans” were somewhat violent and brutal…

At this moment, a zombie seemed to be unable to withstand the temptation and quietly stretched his claws towards Shang Ke’s arm.

Shang Ke stepped away and easily dodged the zombie. However, his sleeve didn’t make it and was torn away.

Di Kui stopped and glanced coldly at the zombie. With a soft humph, invisible ripples form in the air. The zombies were like reeds blown down by the wind and fell all around with Di Kui as the epicenter.