ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 227: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

When Shang Ke regained consciousness once again, he had already entered the next world. His soul fused with a mushroom, automatically absorbed the essence of heaven and earth, and began to cultivate slowly.

Did he come to the world where Yan Lu was this time?

【Cultivation progress: 67%. Expected to be able to transform within thirty years.】 The system gave a friendly reminder.

Thirty years…  Shang Ke felt a little dizzy thinking about the fact that he still has to be a mushroom for thirty years.

Did he travel back to the time before he met Yan Lu?

【It’s currently thirty years after Yan Lu overcame the heavenly tribulation and became a god.】

Shang Ke was first delighted at the news, then he started to worry. If Yan Lu became a God, doesn’t that mean that he has already entered the gods’ realm? He was still a little mushroom that can’t even transform, how long does he have to cultivate before he can start looking for Yan Lu?

【Please do not worry dear Host. Yan Lu forcefully overcame the heavenly tribulation after the ‘death’ of Host. but that resulted in the growth of his inner demons, causing him to massacre and greatly reduced his cultivation. He is currently still wandering in the cultivation world.】

What? What happened? Where is he now? Shang Ke ignored the gloating in the system’s tone. All he wanted to know is the current situation of Yan Lu.

【Dear Host, you should first cultivate without worries for now and go find him when you can transform.】 The system left this sentence and then went into hiding.

Shang Ke thought about it and tried to use his spiritual sense to look around for Yan Lu’s trace. With his current strength, his spiritual sense could only cover a radius of 5,000 meters. But he was not discouraged. Every day during his spare time after cultivation, he searched the area within his reach. He did so day after day and never stopped.

Two months later, Shang Ke finally found him outside a small city. But his appearance at that time, Shang Ke almost didn’t recognize him.

The once dashing and unrestrained Yan Lu who was known as the “Hidden Saint”, was now wandering around the mountains muddled and in ragged clothes and messy hair. As a high and mighty god, he should have been revered by all. But now, he was bullied by others and living like a beggar.

Shang Ke’s spiritual sense kept following him, watching him wander around and unknowingly experiencing the cruelty of the world. Shang Ke saw Yan Lu ate in the cold, slept in the open and wandered about, and his heart ached beyond measure.

After enduring for a month, Shang Ke finally couldn’t stand it any longer and decided to forcibly transform himself!

【Dear Host, forced transformation will have a serious impact on your future cultivation, please consider carefully. 】The system gave a timely reminder.

There are still 30 years to go before he could fully transform, how can Shang Ke leave Yan Lu to wander around like a madman for 30 years? It would be worthwhile to exchange a few hundred years of cultivation for a few decades of peaceful mind.

After deciding so, Shang Ke began to condense his demonic core and forcefully evolve despite the system’s advice.

Three days later, a dazzling white light suddenly shone at the cliffside. A blurry figure slowly condensed in the light, eventually transforming into a handsome young man.