ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Chapter 264: This Life—The Beginning (V)

TL: Resonance

Recently, Wei Xun has been having strange dreams, the details of which he can no longer remember, but they are definitely related to Shang Ke. When he wakes up, there is a wonderful feeling of fulfillment in his heart. But when he tries to grasp it, it disappears like a cloud.

Wei Xun is not an emotional person, at least that’s what he thinks, so the experience in the dream is very puzzling to him. What was even more puzzling was why he was repeatedly dreaming about Shang Ke, whom he had only met two or three times. Just because he was the only person he could remember?

For this reason, he did not contact Shang Ke again for many days. That lasted until that day outside the swimming pool, where he saw the high-spirited him again, as well as Qi Chen who was being “intimate” with him. At that moment, an indescribable sense of crisis and urgency rose in his heart, and he kept feeling that he should do something about it.

Then last night, he had a wet dream. The feeling in his body clearly told him that he wanted Shang Ke, wanted him to be completely his own. This feeling is like a volcanic eruption for Wei Xun, who has not had any obvious urges since his first wet dream in adolescence and considers himself to be sexually frigid.

Even so, he originally did not intend to make a move immediately, but instead chose to use text message communication to relieve his terrible desire. However, Shang Ke did not reply to a single message. This made the raging Wei Xun finally decide to use the simplest and most direct way to make Shang Ke remember him.

Hence, Wei Xun ran to Shang Ke’s place in the middle of the night, used the skills he learned in the special forces to pry open the door, found Shang Ke who was taking a shower in the bathroom and meticulously did him.

Wei Xun didn’t remember how many times he did it nor how hard he did it. When he stopped, the room was a mess and the sun was up. Wei Xun looked at Shang Ke who was sleeping in his embrace. His hand stroked Shang Ke’s body as he felt the aftertaste of passion. The sound of sultry moans and the broken begging still seemed to be echoing in his ears. Wei Xun could not resist lifting his body and burying his head in his chest to lick back and forth…

At this moment, the sound of the door being opened came from outside the room.

Wei Xun’s eyes turned cold. He gently let go of Shang Ke and rolled over to sit up.

“My Ke, are you up yet? Brother is here for a free meal again!” Qi Chen shouted into the house while changing his shoes.

He stepped into the kitchen with slippers and found that the water wasn’t even boiled. Qi Chen couldn’t help but mutter, “Is he not home?”

He took out a bottle of drink from the refrigerator then turned around and walked towards Shang Ke’s room. Just as he reached the door, the door was opened. Qi Chen immediately showed a bright smile and was about to say hello, but found that the one who came out was not Shang Ke, but…

“Wei Xun?” Qi Chen stared at the man in front of him in shock, “Why are you here?”

Wei Xun was wearing only a pair of pants and was topless. His strong physique exuded an explosive power that made people tense, but what really made Qi Chen care was the ambiguous scratches on his body.

Qi Chen’s face sank. He threw away the drink in his hand and rushed into the room. Wei Xun stretched out his feet and blocked Qi Chen’s way.