the sword and the gauntlets part two

Mentions of panic attacks and a panic attack .I'll put this symbol ⚠️ before and after ⚠️ trigger warning for panic attacks.

No Pov:

Adora was now and 8ft tall lady cladded in gold armour and white outfit.Velocity had also changed.She was a massive purple dragon,Not a normal dragon she would change into.Velocitys new forms scales caught the light making prisms of purple light bounce off.

Velocitys new forms scales caught the light making prisms of purple light bounce off

Shera was on a saddle on Tharis's back.Shera rose the sword in the air and the bug creature kneeled Infront not them trembling from the power.

"Glimmer?"bow questioned."Yeah, I see them, Bow."glimmer replied."Okay. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me."Bow said.

Shera suddenly transformed back into Adora and Tharis back to velocity.Adora let out a high pitch scream and panted while velocity ran her claws through the fur on her ears to get dirt out.

Glimmer suddenly jumped onto adora and velocity trying to take the sword and gauntlets.

"Stay where you are!"Glimmer yelled."What did you do to us?"Adora yelled."What do you mean what did 'I' do to you?"Glimmer screamed.

"I didn't know being a princess was contagious!"Adora yelled."Okay, okay, everyone, calm down! Wanna tell us how you two did that?"Bow asked." I didn't do anything. All I did was pick up the sword, and then, woosh, I'm in a tiara!"Adora said before turning to velocity.

" me turning into a dragon is completely normal for me,but turning into a dragon like that is not normal"Velocity said shakily looking at her hands as if they were going to turn scaly any second.

⚠️ trigger warning Panic attack mention⚠️

Adora looked at velocity worriedly.Velocity had had panic attacks before when she was in the horde.Adora would go into the sleep Room and see velocity curled up in a ball hands over her face  on her bed.Her breathing would be uneven and quick.Adora would sit with her and help her the best she could.That being cuddling or just sitting next to her.

⚠️ Panic attack mention over⚠️

"I don't care how they did it. We just have to make sure they never do it again!"Glimmer shouted at the two.Adora wrapped her arms around velocity in a protective manner as velocitys shaking stopped.

The bug creature got back up again and roared at the four.All four of them screamed."Do it again! Do it again!"Bow yelled as he grabbed the sword.

"Bow"Glimmer screeched."Do what you did before."Bow Said."I don't know what I did before!"Adora yelled over noise."neither do I but I can do this."Velocity said ignoring the fear covering her body.Velocity shifted into a black,blue and  white dragon.