the beacon part two

Velocitys Pov:

"Maybe it's like a cold. I've never been sick before."Glimmer said pacing around" Having an immortal mother has some advantages. What do you do when you have a cold? "

I was about to answer before Adora beat me to it" Remain out of sight."She said with a thumbs up.

I deadpanned at Adora."What? Display of physical weakness are strongly discouraged in the Horde."Adora defended"And they're right. I haven't been training enough, and look what happened!"Adora grunted, whilst punching some lamp thing.

Bow stopped her."Stop it, Adora. They're not right. Okay, cold. Um... Lots of liquids and, uh, rest."Bow gasped" I'll make soup!"

"Great, and I'll nap. I bet when I wake up I'll be as good as new. Yeah, just gotta let it run its course. "Glimmer huffed walking too her bed."Why did I make my bed so high? Give me a boost? "Glimmer groaned.

Bow hoisted Glimmer onto his shoulders while both grunt.

I saw Glimmer wobble and then fall as Adora waved her sword in the air away with her back facing our friends.i sudenly then heard a crashing sound.

Glimmer jumped and stood on a chair whilst still grunting and struggling to get on the bed.

I watched Both her and Bow fall once again.

" We're not letting anything run its course. You're getting worse. "Adora yelled.

"No, I'm not."She glitched and dropped to her knees Groaning in pain." Okay, maybe a little. "Glimmer mumbled through pain.

"Look, you got sick because of whatever dark magic Shadow Weaver made with the black garnet."Adora said.I thought for a minute." Maybe the sword can heal you. She-Ra and Tharis healed the trees in Plumeria. "I said.

"Uh... Sort of, not really. "Bow questioned

"Well, She-Ra definitely fixed the Sea Gate."Adora boasted." Glimmer's not a piece of machinery. And you don't know how to fully control She-Ra's or Tharises powers yet. No offense."bow said.

Adora Frowned while I nodded in agreement.

"This is a great idea. She-Ra and Tharis will fix me, and then everything will be back to normal. Mm-hmm. How hard can it be? "Glimmer said with a smile." Did no one hear what I just..? "Bow said.

" For the honor of Grayskull! "

"By Tharis wings"

Bow groaned while we transformed.

She-Ra pressed her sword against Glimmer's face while tharis pressed her face against sheras shoulder

"The.. Eternia.. Heal!"Adora stretched" Heal.. Glimmer."

"Who's ready to stop messing around with sharp objects? Hey, look, I am! "Bow said slightly scared.

"Maybe if you point it at me? "Glimmer suggested to Shera.

" Or, unpopular opinion, don't point a sword or a giant dragon directly at our friend. "

"It's fine, I got this. "shera said while tharis grumbled in agreement.

"Maybe it's like a motion? Like a jabbing motion? Or a strike. "Glimmer kept suggesting.

"Do you want to get hit with a sword?! "Bow screeched.

"Can everyone please be quiet? I have it! "Shera said.

She-Ra held the sword over Glimmer's head while grunting.

"Am I the only one who cares about sword safety around here? "Bow said as the sword glowed.

"I think it's working. "Shera said as she tapped Glimmer with the sword.