battle of bright moon part One

No Pov:

a storm that covered everything in blue ice. Glimmer, Adora as She-Ra, velocity as Tharis and Bow fly in on the back Tharis over the whispering woods.

Adora looked back at the Fright Zone, which was covered in red lightning.

"It's coming from the Fright Zone!"Adora yelled over the thunder" Whatever's happening, the Horde is causing it!"

Bow looked down."The Whispering Woods are freezing over! What'll we do?"Bow yelled.Glimmer glitched and fell forward,and Bow caught her.

" We have to get home! We have to make sure everyone at Bright Moon is okay."Glimmer said.

Shera looked back at the storm clouds,Tharis let out a slight whine as Shera comforted her by petting her head.

the squad screamed and held on for dear life as they try to navigate the storm. Bow opens his eyes and smiles wide.

"Look!"Bow yelled

Glimmer saw the beacon of light." That's Bright Moon! It's the distress beacon."Glimmer called.

They landed as Glimmer ran to Angella." Mom!"Glimmer called hugging her mother"What's going on?"

"The elements are out of harmony. The Moonstone is using all its power to counteract the growing cloud of darkness...."Angela said calmly" but it's not enough. It's taking nearly all my strength just to keep my connection with it."

She-Ra turned back into Adora as did Tharis back into velocity."That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone"Velocity said pointing to where the fright zone was."So what's our plan? We do have a plan.. right? Guys?"Bow asked .

Adora watched the woods break apart, frozen"The woods are frozen over. There's nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde. We have to prepare for an attack."Adora said firmly holding velocitys hand.

Location Change

in the counsel room, before the painting of King Micah, over a pink table map.

"our scouts have reported citing the entire Horde Army in the woods, moving towards us at top speed."bow said pointing at the map.

"We must protect Bright Moon at all costs. If the moonstone is destroyed, there will be nothing left to stop the darkness."Angela said calmly though velocity could detect fear coming off her.

"Someone must've seen the distress beacon by now, why hasn't anyone come?"velocity asked.

"The Alliance is broken and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect."Adora said defeated as velocity frowned and tried to comfort her girlfriend" No one's coming."

The then door bursts open."Someone's come!"A guard said."Is it the princesses?"bow said excitedly.

The guard moves to the right, showing Netassa and Spinnerella.

"Oh." Bow said deflatedly"Spinnerella and Netossa ha ha, thanks for coming guys..."bow said with fake enthusiasm.

"You still don't know what we do, do you?"Nettosa said."Aaaah.. no."bow said.

" Seriously?! It's in the name, NET- Tossa."Nettosa yelled as bow looked at her confused" NETS, I toss NETS! Okay?"

"Yes darling, you have beautiful nets."Spinnerella said comforting her wife.
"At least you have powers, which is more than I've got. But it doesn't matter. I don't need magic to fight!"Glimmer said.

Angella puts her hand on Glimmers shoulder"Glimmer, not only are you without your powers but your still glitching, it's too dangerous."Angela said firmly.

"But mom!"Glimmer complained.

" Your mom is right Glimmer, I don't want any of you risking yourselves. She-Ra and Tharis can do this alone. This is what she's for."Adora said standing up as well as pulling velocity up with her.

"Adora, not even She-Ra and Tharis can take on an army of Horde soldiers ALL on her own."Bow said to them

"Than what good is she?"Adora said distraught as velocity curled her tail around her arm.

Bow looked as hurt, Adora walked away pulling velocity with her. Bow and Glimmer glance at one another.

Adora stares up at the Moonstone velocity let's out a dragon like grumble to sooth her.
"Adora velocity... are you okay?"Glimmer asked."Catra will be leading the Horde when they attack."Adora said causing velocity to flinch. I have to face her"Adora said before turning to velocity"we have to face her. I can't let her hurt anyone else."

Glimmer and Bow look at each other.

"What happened to you two in that first one's temple?"Glimmer asked.

"We saw Catra in there. We thought we could get through to her, but all I did was push her farther to the side of evil."Adora said tighten her grip on velocitys hand

"Light Hope said that we'd endanger our friends by coming back and she was right. Everything that's happening now is my fault..."Adora said.

Glimmer runs up and hugs her along with velocity."You've got this. And we've got your back."velocity said"and none of this is your fault it's the hordes fault."

The squad embraces one another in a quad-hug.

"Now come on, the Horde will be here soon. We have to be ready."Glimmer said as they walked back into the castle.

Glimmer pushes open two doors, her friends stand there in awe

"welcome to the Bright Moon armory! Well it's not really but I've been sneaking weapons and stashing them in here for months!"Glimmer said proudly.

"Dibs on arrows!" Now squeals giddily, laughing and rubbing his hands in glee.

"Glimmer."Angela said.

"Ah ma mom! How'd you know we'd be in here?"Glimmer yelled."Did you really think I wouldn't notice you were hoarding weapons?"Angela deadpanned.

Glimmer Approached Angella" I'm sorry mom. "Glimmer said defiantly"I can't just stand by while my friends and my home are in danger. I have to do this."

"I know."Angela replied."Mom I... wait, what?"Glimmer said suprised.

"I've been trying all these years to mold you into someone more like me... but you're too stubborn and hotheaded, and brave.. like your father."Angela said summoning a staff" This was your father's staff, I think it's time you had it."

Glimmer, teary-eyed, grabs hold of the staff and hugs her mom. A large something causes the building to shake, rubble to fall from the ceiling, the squad to be shaken from inside the armory.

"Adora, velocity there's something I want to show you"Angela said leading them out the Armoury.The three soon reached a purple door with gold accents.the door opened to reveal gold armour for a dragon.

"This was the previous Tharis's armour and now it's for yours and sheras use

"This was the previous Tharis's armour and now it's for yours and sheras use."Angela said.Velocity nodded determinedly.Velocity shifted into Tharis as guards helped her get the armour on.

Small timeskip

"They're here."Adora said from Tharis's back as she took out the sword

" For the honor of Grayskull!"

Adora then became She-Ra