Huntara part one

An:here we go season 3 we have a jealous velocity.

Also more parts will follow soon hopefully

Also I kinda want to bring back Stuck in Etheria but this is a maybe :)

in the Crimson Waste, a bug extends a spike and catches a fly. Adora was atop a rock and looking out over the land with velocity next to her.

"Thanks for coming with me and velocity guys."Adora said hoping down holding velocitys hand.

"Yeah you guys didn't have to "Velocity smiled"but it was good you did"

"Of course."Bow smiled

"And the queen is really okay with us taking off? I would've thought a mission to the Crimson Waste would've been too risky for her."velocity asked.

" Oh she hates this idea, which is why I didn't tell her where we were going. Besides, it's not like anyone else has a plan to stop Hordak from opening a portal. You're right. Tracking Mara's message to the source is the best lead we have."Glimmer said.

Bow was walking along with the other three.

" Plus, for an inhospitable desert, this place is kind of beautiful. "bow said,a bird flies by in front of them" Aw, there's even a cute little bird!"

they watch the bird perch on a cactus before shouting as the bird screamed and turned to ice.

"Never mind, this place is terrifying!"Bow said.

the bird falls off and crashes to the ground.

"Okay, I know it's scary and dangerous, but if there is something to do with portals out here, we have to find it for the Rebellion. And... for me."Adora said.

Bow lightly pats her on the head with his tracker pad, getting a smile out of her.

"Which way now, Bow?"Velocity asked

Bow: Uh... [laughs nervously] So, uh, slight problem. Uh, my tracker pad, it's dead.

Adora looks over his shoulder with Glimmer to see a cartoon Bow head with x-ed out eyes and his tongue out.

"So, we're without a map. and the plants are evil. Heh. But it's okay, we're coming from the north."Glimmer said.

Glimmer teleports out of the way as Adora kicks a rock, knocking off the top of it and picking it up with the flat side up.

"And, uh, I'm something of an expert tracker, thanks to the Horde's survival skills training."Adora said as she  picks up a needle and set it on top of the rock piece

" We just have to keep going... "

the needle stops spinning and points one direction.

"That way. Problem solved! I've got this under control."Adora laughs and walks off.

Bow follows her and velocity with Glimmer close behind, who stops and turns as she notices something, staring at a skeleton in guard armor.

Velocity,Adora, Glimmer, and Bow in the Crimson Waste, screaming while running from three snakes. They go off an edge and slide down, the snake peering over at them before leaving.

"Okay, to review, the plants are evil, tech doesn't work, and sometimes, a sand dune is a pile of very angry, sand-colored snakes. So, "velocity pants "I think we're getting the hang of this."

Glimmer groans and stands up.

"Why can't I just teleport us to the center of the Waste?"

Bow stands up on the other side of Adora and velocity.

" Because you don't know where it is and would run out of power before we made it."

" Oh, thank you for reminding me that my powers are limited. Glimmer walks off, You think I don't know--?"falls right down through the sand.

"Glimmer! "Adora dives in after her.

Glimmer suddenly appears next tot Bow, unharmed."im fine."glimmer chuckles" Where's Adora?"

Bow and velocity points at the same spot where Adora dove, Glimmer groaning before teleporting, soon reappearing with Adora.

Adora was panting and holding onto Glimmer.

"And quicksand."Glimmer spits out some sand"That is now on our list of things to avoid. Wow, I'm learning so much today."

"Adora, you know we support you all the way, but maybe we're not prepared for this."velocity said.

"We just need a little rest. I'll figure out "Adora said.