jelly much?

-DAEYEOL X BOMIN

Angst, fluff

Requested by: xumiso sorry for the late update!!

Prompt:

Who wouldn't be jelly aka jealous of they seeing their partner being so damn clingy and always flirting with someone else?

Side notes:

Finally DaeMin ship😌✨ btw in this plot Daeyeol is gonna make surprise hohohoho👀

Enjoy, Goldenness !!

.
.

Bomin sighed as he saw a plastic bag with a sticky note written 'eat them while it still hot,' in front of the door.. There's a hot jjajangmyeon inside it.

Perhaps Daeyeol just bought it for him, he thought. He know it because of the beautiful but messy handwriting on the sticky note.

Daeyeol probably asking his neighbour to send this food to him. Recently he has been so busy with his work making Bomin feel so lonely being alone in his house.

He smiled as he taste the food. He's so happy that his possessive boyfriend would be tolerate towards him. He winced in pain a little bit when he trying to open the food container. Ah yes, he forgot that his hand were slightly bruised when he slipped in his bathroom yesterday.

After that Bomin opened his phone and he's surprised and shock because he received a lot of messages and there's hundred of missed calls in it.

His friends probably worried about him. He then decided to take a walk outside, so Bomin texted Daeyeol saying he wants to walk at a park nearby his condominium for a while. Luckily the older just let him go outside. "As long as you're not cheating behind me," Daeyeol replied his message.

"Bomin? Is that you?" He look behind him just to found out that Donghyun is standing behind him. "Oh? Donghyun hyung!! Long time didn't see you!" He said greeting his best friend cheerfully.

"Aight so how are you? It's been a long time since you didn't hanging out with us...I felt so bored, urgh!! It must be because of your boyfriend, right?"

"Urm, no, it just I was having such terrible fever!! That why Daeyeol hyung didn't allow me to go outside. He scared anything bad is gonna happening to me. But it's okay, since I feel better now. He even allow me to walk around this park now."

Donghyun look at Bomin, still didn't believe his statement. He grabbed his hand and let him touch his not-so-burning forehead. "Shit you're right, you should go home!" "No need. Since I have this chance to talk to you so let's chat together :D" he said giving such innocent smile. "Alrighty," he nodded.

"Yo, Bomin. Actually I've been wanting to ask you something. A lot of our friends assume that Daeyeol is actually possessive and overprotective...is that true?" "No!! He's not that kind guy! It's just.." he looks down, clenching his fists.

"It's just he used to had such traumatic experience. I can't explain...but overall, he's scared at losing someone he's love. He's not possessive or being overprotecting me. He just scared that he'll losing me..like how he losing his whole family at this one accident."

"But he's cute when he's being jealous or sulky, you know? Daeyeol hyung is actually a softie guy...he only show it to certain people he close to, like me." He continued, showing his gummy smile.

"Good to hear that...but still I hope that you'll be alright." DONGHYUN said patting the younger's head like a cute puppy.

For about one hour, they're chit-chatting about their life, work, gossip and more. Little did they know that Daeyeol is watching them. "What the-- what's he doing with Donghyun there?" He thought.

(Time skip)

Bomin carefully stepping inside his house, and smiled like an idiot because it's has been long time since he talk with Donghyun about his life. He hopes that the others are doing well too.

"Where are you going just now?" He flinched when he heard his boyfriend's voice. "Hyung! I almost have heart attack, you know. But hey... you've come back!!" He smiled as he rushing to the older hugging him tightly.

"I miss you," he said. "Who's the guy you met at the park just now?" The older suddenly asked him. "What-" then Bomin get what he meant. He's jelly~

He trying to hold his smile because his boyfriend looks cute when he's being jealous. "Have you forgotten? That's Donghyun, my best friend." "Oh. What are you talking about?"

Bomin wrapping his hand around Daeyeol's neck. He smiled before he answered, "hyung, jelly much? Did I mention last week that he's married with Joochan? You're making your jealousy became so damn obvious."

"What- I'm not jealous, Bomin-ssi. Wait. Hold up- what's wrong with your hand? Are you hurt?" "Shit- did you notice it? It hurts a lot..I can't even eat my meal properly,perhaps it's because I slipped in bathroom yesterday.." he pouts. What a way to get Daeyeol's attention.

But Daeyeol just left him alone at the living room. What the hell? "He's jealous, probably." He said giggling cutely. "Hyung, wait for me!!" He ran to Daeyeol's room.

"Hyung Hyung Hyung Mianhae--" "just shut up." He said. He tryna find something while Bomin just sitting on his bed, curious. "Nah, take this." Daeyeol said as he threw something to Bomin.

"Yow what the he-- WHAT THE- HYUNG IS THIS A RING??ARE WE--" Daeyeol chuckled at how shocked his boyfriend was. Yes, it's a proposal ring. "I was about to give you this but nevermind, I see you with someone else break my heart, how would you-"

Bomin immediately giving him a peck on his lips. "Don't say something like that hyung. You know that you're the only person I love the most?" Daeyeol just chuckled and nodded.

"So is that a yes?" "Of course! Just promise me..that you'll didn't being overprotective or possessive okay?" "Urm by the way how's your fever??" Daeyeol trying to avoid the topic.

"Yahhhh just promise me hyung..!!" He said then sulking. "Shit I'm sorry! Okay Bomin I'll promise. Let's go watching film together but first, wait for me. I want to take a bath." "Okie!!" Bomin said excitedly.

What a cute ending for them.

.
.

(Sorry for the late update!)