jealousy.

-JIBEOM X JOOCHAN AKA DUMB AND DUMBER-

Angst/Fluff/A lil bit of smut-

Requested: Nope

Prompt:

Where Jibeom is blinded by jealousy when he noticed that Joochan always 'flirting' with Donghyun which is making him sad and sulking.

Top! Jibeom
Bottom! Joochan

Enjoy~~

𑁍

"I love you,Jibeom."
Am I dreaming? Did he really said that he loves me?

Jibeom thought when Joochan confessed his feelings too him.

What a good old times..

Their relationship is in good situation but recently he noticed how his boyfriend always flirting with his bff,

Donghyun.

He always gave a peck on his cheeks and hold his hand like Jibeom isn't there.

"Does he doesn't love me anymore? Maybe he didn't want me now..or forever."

He sighed and took a sip of his drink.

"Hyung..maybe he tried to make you jealous..well, it's been 1 year since you two in relationship."

Bomin said and patted his shoulder.

"Does it matter if we've been dating for almost one year? Is it important? I just love him so much.."

Bomin just scratching his neck. "What a dumb hyung. What I trying to said is, maybe Joochan wants some attention."

"But I always pay attention to him?!" Jibeom said.

"No..I mean that 'kind' of attention." Bomin said smirked at him.

His face redden when he heard that idea.

"W-what are you talking about? Please give me some brilliant idea, Bomin."

"Hey hyung. You guys dating almost one year but you guys didn't having sex yet?"He laughed.

"What about you and Daeyeol hyung? I know that yesterday you've been punished by him just because you hang out with me,right?"

He snapped back at Bomin.
Looks like table has turned lol.

"Well you know..I like to be punished and that's why I hang out with you again."

He said and grinned at him.

"Eww what a dumb bottom whore."He said, disgusted.

"At least better than you." He took a sip of his drink too.

𑁍

It's 12 am and drunk jibeom returned his home with Bomin's help.

"Oh jibeom- Bomin? Why does he's with you?" Joochan said but Bomin didn't answered and get out from his house.

Then he received a message from Bomin saying that,

"Dear Joochan hyung, sorry for ignoring you just now but I had to come back home quickly because Daeyeol hyung knows that I hang out with jibeom hyung again. And.. Jibeom hyung is too drunk. Please take care of him!"

"Oh. Jibeom is drunk? Guess I need to carry him to his room."

🔞❁🔞

So he carried jibeom to his room and put him on his bed.
He noticed that his body is too hot so he unbuttoned half of his clothes.