Chapter 27: What's The Problem?

It did not take long, once all of the cats in the clearing had heard what Flame had said, for them to walk out of their dens as it was starting to get a bit late, to see what was going on. They all looked surprised as I could see from where I was at, to see me on the shoulders of Owl and Silent as well.
They could tell that I was in a lot of pain too based off of the look that I was showing on my face. I could tell that a lot of them felt quite bad for me as far as I could tell too. It made me feel a slight bit better, as a leader that was at least.
It let me know that the cats in my clan were looking out for me, and that they cared for me too. It did not help cure the pain that was running through my body at the moment however. I just wanted some help, as I did not have my eyes focused on all of the cats that were staring at me at the moment, as I was more looking around for Limp.
I did not see her anywhere though, as it did not surprise me. I did not see Mint anywhere either though, which was more of the surprise to me. Normally one of the other was in the camp at all times... Surely they would be more worried about me coming back to camp right?
Venom then moved in front of them to clear some room for Owl and Silent to bring me into the middle of the clearing. He yelled loudly to all of the cats to get their attention off of me, and hear what it was that he had to say to all of them.
"He is in pain right now... But he will make it... Everyone just please get out of the way while we get this all sorted." He said to all of the cats that were around us. They all nodded to him, and they moved back a bit to make room for Owl and Silent to walk into the clearing and take me over to the medicine den.
I just sat there for a few moments, as I was tempted to just set my eyes closed, as it felt like I had gotten very little sleep as well when I had passed out from the fall. But just as I was about to, I saw a familiar head pop out of the medicine den.
It cracked a bit of a smile on my face, as I was in a lot of pain at the moment, and it felt good to have that feeling too. She seemed to have to opposite reaction of me when she saw me, and I was a bit confused as to why that was so for just a few moments.
As I tried to flop myself off of the cats that were carrying me, I then remembered what had happened to me, and it made sense that she would have that look on her. I wondered if it was because they were carrying me on their backs, or if it were because my body was twisted and I was going to be like this the rest of my life.
My job as a leader would be practically useless at that point, if that was the way that it was going to turn out. I kept that smile on my face that I had a few moments ago, when I saw her running over to me, to make sure that I was still okay.
She instantly came over to the both of them, and she questioned them the moment that they she had gotten there. I did not blame her for it either, as I knew that it must annoy both Silent and Owl a lot as they were trying to take me over to the medicine den to get Limp to help me. I listened to what it was that my mate had to say as well, as her soothing voice relaxed me, and made me more grateful to have her around.
"What happened? Is he okay? Does he need help right now?" She said, as I could tell by a weird sense, that it was too many questions for the both of them to take in at the moment. It did stop the both of them though, as I just wanted to get healed right now, I was happy to have my mate worried about me, but I needed help first.
Owl rolled his eyes at her, as I could feel them from his shoulders, as he then looked into the medicine den for a few moments, and then he looked back over at Mint. He shook his head at her, as it nearly made me fall off his back, and then he began to speak.
"He is going to be alright, he just needs some help, I do not know if he has any bones broken or not... Is Limp here?" He asked her. She looked a bit happier now that she had heard that from Owl, then she turned her head over to the medicine den and she stared into it for just a few moments.
After a little bit longer, she then turned her head back over to us. She then nodded to all of us, thankfully as well. After a few more moments after that, she then decided to speak back to the both of them.
"Yes... But she is taking care of the new cats and the kits... I will let her know that you found him, and if she is not too busy she will check him out." She said to us. Owl lifted his head up, to make sure that I had heard what she had just said.
I nodded to him, until I realized that he could not see me do that in the first place, and then I decided to speak up to all of them, as it was meant towards Mint mainly, as I had not gotten a chance to speak to her, as she had already begun walking into the medicine den.
"Yes... I will be okay, I just broke some bones more than likely... I might not be able to make it to the gathering then, but I will tell you about that later Owl... And I love you Mint, I am thankful that you are stepping up so much to help the clan. I am thankful for all 3 of you, without your help, we would not be here now." I said to her, and then I finished it to all of them.
Mint looked at me for a few moments, as she then gave me a big smile, before she then nodded to me. I could tell that it lit up the faces of the other 2 as well. I then watched as Mint began to walk into the medicine den, to tell Limp that I was back.
I am sure that she already knew that I was, when Flame had yelled loudly to the whole clan that I was back, but she did not know how hurt I was at the moment. She also was probably busy with taking care of the kits and Steve as well, as I knew that Steve was sick.
I shook my head though, as I then turned it to the clearing, as I no longer saw very many cats looking over at me to make sure that I was okay. It seemed as though things had gone back to normal, which I was happy of as well, as I did not want to stop the clan from doing their important tasks.
I saw that Venom was still looking at me from the elders den, and I saw that he was listening to Youngtail as he was speaking to Venom as well. I nodded to him, thankful too, that he had stepped up and helped me. He nodded back to me, as he saw me do that, and then he focused his attention on Youngtail.
I sat there for a bit longer, until I then heard the familiar voice of my mate as she began to speak once again. I turned my head over to her, as I saw that she had poked her head out to speak to all of us at the same time as well. I listened to what she had to say too.
"You 3 are good to come in, she is not busy." She said over to us. They both nodded, nearly making me fall once again when they had done that, and then they walked into the medicine den to drop me off. Once we were in there, I saw Limp and it made me feel a bit better just to see her, and know that she was a good medicine cat, and she was going to make sure I was okay.
I heard her speaking to a cat, as I saw that there was a cat in the corner that was asleep too. I realized that it was Shilo, as I saw that her kits were huddled up beside her. It warmed my heart to see it as well, as I could not wait to have kits of my own some day.
I then turned my head over to Limp, as I saw that she was speaking to another cat that was in the opposite side of the den as well. If I had to guess, it would be Steve that she was talking to as well. I then saw her turn her head when she spoke, and I realized that my assumption was indeed correct, as I listened to what it was that she was saying to him too.
"You just keep taking these for the next few days, and you will be doing better in no time." She said to Steve. Steve looked at her for a few moments, and then he nodded to her gratefully, and smiled at her at the same time as well.
She sat there for a bit longer, as it seemed like neither of them were doing a thing, and I was starting to get a bit antsy as well. Thankfully after a bit longer, I then heard Steve finally decide to respond back to what she had just said to him.
"Thank you... We are grateful for what you and your leader have done for this, and I will take into consideration of us staying permanently." He said back to her, in quite a normal voice, which was the first time that I had heard it from him too.
He seemed to have a bit of a calm and a clean voice, as it relaxed me a bit at the same time as well, as I was so tired, I closed my eyes and nearly passed out on the warm fur and bodies that were carrying me. I then heard the voice of Limp speak up, as it got me to open my eyes, and hear what it was that she had to say.
"I see hes back... What's the problem?"