Interlude

There were simply 3 cats in a small clearing... The clearing would be quite familiar for a couple of cats in specific as well, if it came to that. But the 3 cats were not alone, and they knew that as well. The cats that were also near them, they did not know that there were these 3 cats watching them in the night.
They sat there as they stared at 4 cats, and 3 very young kits. They had pride on their faces as well. Once they had spent enough time staring at the cats that were standing in the small little area that was in front of them, they then in turn looked at each other.
They sat there for a few moments, as none of the cats decided to say a word to each other. Though all of them were thinking just about the same thing, and they knew it as well. None of them seemed to want to step up to the plate, and speak up on it.
After a few more moments of nothing but silence in the air, one of the cats finally decided to step up, as he decided that he was going to be the first cat to speak. Though he did not speak what was actually on his mind, it was good enough for him to clear the silence.
"Squirrelflight, you have done a good job with Moon... He is a good leader, and Windclan will be safe for a good amount of time with him in control..." The cat said to one of the other cats in specific. The cat looked at the cat that had just spoken for a few moments, and then she nodded to him.
She looked a way from the cat that had just spoken to her, as she looked over at one cat in specific that she had her eyes turned towards. That was the cat that went by the name of Moon, that she was looking at. She watched him with a bit of a smile, as she had proven to Starclan that she was a worthy cat to be in there finally.
She then turned her head back over to the cat that had just spoken to her just a few moments ago as well. She looked at him for a bit longer, and then she nodded her head at him. He looked at her for a few moments as well, as he nodded for her to go ahead and speak what it was that was on her mind in the first place.
She sat there for a few moments, and then she nodded back to the cat once again. She thought about saying what was on her mind, and the rest of the cats minds as well, but she felt like for some reason she wanted to hold that off a bit longer and enjoy how proud they were of the cats that were in front of them in the first place.
She stared at the ground, as for some reason she had forgot what it was that she was about to say back over to the other cat. She then realized that both of the cats that she was with in the first place were both staring at her, as it was clear to her that they were waiting for her to speak back.
She gulped for a few moments, as she knew that she should not be doing that, as she was in fact a Starclan cat. Starclan cats were not alive, and they were stronger, and they also knew a lot more than even an elder cat would know about the world. She finally decided that she did need to respond to what he had just said, as she then spoke up.
"Yes... You have done a good job with Limp as well, Jayfeather, and I am proud of you for that." She said to the cat. She was about to call the cat her son, but then she remembered once again that the cat was not in fact her son. It did not matter to her all that much though, as they were all Starclan cats in the first place.
The cat then looked down at the ground after a few moments of him just staring at her and taking in what it was that she had just said to him. He sat there as he just kept on staring at the ground, as he wish he could just smile, but he was never a cat to really smile in the first place.
There was a few more moments of silence, as neither one of the two cats felt like saying anything else to each other, as they had luckily been cleared of the thoughts that had been in their head in the first place. But it did not seem to matter all that much in fact.
Because they were not the only 2 cats that were in the room in the first place. There was in fact another cat that was with him, and he was starting to get a bit annoyed that they were just ignoring the subject that they had come here to meet up with in the first place. He stepped up in front of the other 2 cats, as they lifted their head up to see what it was.
The cat squinted his eyes, and slowly turned his head back and forth to the both of them. As it seemed as though they were pushing off the subject as much as they could as well. He shook his head, and then rolled his eyes at both of the cats that were with him in the first place, as he also finally decided to speak up.
"This is not why we are here, there are bigger problems on the rise, and I have visions of a prophecy that I must say to Youngtail, I think there is trouble on the rise..." He said to the other 2 cats that were with him. They looked at him for a few moments, and then they looked at each other with their eyes wide open as well.
Both of the cats gulped, as it seemed they were a bit afraid to here what the prophecy could be about as well. Most of the time prophecies did not come with a good intent, and the fact that they cat had just said that there was trouble on the rise, did not help plee the case as well.
They sat there for a few moments, as they then looked up at the skies at the same time as well, wishing that Greywing could come and help them somehow... He was gone now, and all of them knew that, they were not sure what that meant for the future of the clans.
He was the beginning of the clans, did it mean that he had told Moon that he was the new beginning? Not even the Starclan cats knew what he had meant by that... That was only left for Greywing to decide, and now he was gone, so it did not really matter at all.
Squirrelflight, after a few more moments of her just staring up at the stars, then looked back over at the cat that had just spoken to her, and she nodded to get his attention on her. He sat there for a few moments, still staring up at the skies as well like the other 2 had been, and then he looked back over at Squirrelight and then nodded for her to go ahead and speak whatever it was that she was going to say.
She looked at the cat for a few more moments, as she shivered in the quite cool and chill wind that drifted through the air in the night. It was what she liked more about Thunderclan, they never had to deal with the cold and frosty wind that came through up on a leafbare night.
They looked over at the other cats that they were with as well, as they saw them nod too. Though they could not see the 3 cats that were looking at them in the first place. Squirrelflight stared at them for a few moments longer, until she got her mind back on what it was that she was about to say in the first place, once she was back to that, she then began to speak.
"Firestar... Is it Dust? Is there a war already? Why so soon? The clans dont even have enough cats the make it through a normal day of hunt." She said to the cat that had just spoken to her. Jayfeather looked at him, and then nodded, as he was thinking the same thing as well.
Firestar, the 3rd cat that was with them, looked at them for a few moments, as he squinted his eyes at them in the first place. He looked at the ground then, as he then began scratching into it, as he was not sure what it was that he should respond to them with.
It only seemed to rile up Squirrelflight and Jayfeather all the more, as I could tell they were beginning to get a bit more anxious and nervous at the same time as well. Firestar noticed it as well, as it was not his intent in the first place, so he decided to speak back to Squirrelflight, the cat that had just questioned him.
"I do not believe so... I think there is something, that is a bit more important than all of that mess right now..." He began to say to the both of them. They both looked at each other, a slight bit surprised, and also confused at the same time as well. Firestar then kept on speaking to the both of them. "Come with me now... I must tell the prophecy to Youngtail."
They looked at him for a few moments, as they shivered once again. Wondering what could possibly be a worse problem than Dust starting a war with all of the clans. They nodded to him though in the end, as Firestar nodded back to them all the same.
Suddenly, just like that, they were in a completely different area than were they had been just a few moments ago. They looked around a bit confused for a few moments as to where it was that they were, but then they realized that they were in a den in Windclan camp, they just were not used to it because they had lived in Thunderclan.
They looked in the corner of the room, as they saw a cat lift his head, a bit confused as to what it was that was going on around him, as he had seen 3 cats with bright fur appear just in front of him, on what had seemed like a normal day to him for once.
He looked at all of the cats for a few moments, and then he realized who the cats were that were in front of him in the first place, as he gulped and lost his train of thought, and what it was that he was about to say to the cats that had just appeared in front of him.
He shivered, a bit scared for some odd reason or another, as to be in the same air space as the cats that were in front of him in the first place. He sat there for a few moments longer, as he then nodded to each of them, as Firestar was the first one to decide to speak up to the silence that was in the room.
"Youngtail, we are here, because we have a prophecy... You must only share this with a couple other cats that you trust the most." He said to the cat that wad in front of him. The cat looked at him for a few moments, and then he nodded to Firestar, as he let him know that he would abide by what it was that he had just said.
The cat looked at him, as he still looked a bit scared to be with these cats, but he was starting to get over to chilly feeling that was on him, as he then grew a pair, and he then began to step up, and speak back to Firestar, who had just spoken to him. Firestar looked a bit annoyed but he let him speak.
"Firestar? Jayfeather? Squirrelflight? I have only heard stories about you! It is true! You are real!" He said, freaking out at the same time as well, as he had tripped up on a few of the words that he had just said to all of the cats that he was with.
They all in turn looked at him, and then nodded to him as they lowered their heads, as he looked at each one of them. He still could not believe it was real, and he was still getting chills... It was beside the point now, as Jayfeather decided to step up and speak.
"Yes... We are real... But that is beside the point... We are here for a different reason." He said to Youngtail. Youngtail looked at him for a few moments, as he did his best to regain his balance at the same time as well. He looked at Jayfeather and then nodded to him, to listen in on what it was that was about to be said to him.
There was silence in the den for a few moments, as no cat said a word to each other for quite some time, until Firestars eyes then randomly began to look gleamy in front of him, as they turned all sorts of different colors all of the sudden.
It almost scared Youngtail, that was the eyes... But what really scared him in the end, was the voice that Firestar then began to speak to him.
In the minty air, there will be terror
Near the ice, there will be a fright
But the future is bright, there is light
Always care, for after lives will be mirrored!
Youngtail looked at all of the cats a bit confused for a few moments, as he had no clue what it was that had just been said to him. In his head, it all seemed like a bunch of gibberish to him, what he had just heard. He looked over at each of the cats, as they seemed perfectly calm somehow.
They just stared back at him, right in his eyes. Youngtail lowered his head to the ground, as it was hard for his eyes to keep up with the rest of them. He sat there as he began to think about what it was that the prophecy could have meant in the first place. He sat there for a bit longer as he finally decided to speak up.
"What does that mean? I do not understand!" He said a bit loudly. As he looked up though, he realized that he was alone in the room now, beside the cat that was with him in the corner of the den that he was in. The cat looked up a bit confused.
He had heard Youngtail speak loudly, but he did not see any cat with them in the den. He looked over at Youngtail, and squinted his eyes at him, but Youngtail did not seem to notice him, as his eyes seemed to be locked on the stars that were up in the sky.
The cat then shook his head, and then lowered to it to fall back to sleep. As it was clear to him that Youngtail was just lost in his thoughts again...