26

Valeria

After we pulled apart from the kiss we kind of just stood there looking at each other. I was leaning up against his body and he had his arms wrapped around me, hugging me close. "I've been waiting to do that for way too long." He says. But before I can respond, Willow runs from no where and pulls me away from Vinnie.

"We'll be back loverboy!!! Stealing her for just a second." She yells, pulling me with her.

"Where are you taking me!!" I say, once I see that we're walking up the stairs. "I just watched that whole interaction with you and Vinnie. I'm telling all the girls!!!! They're in the room with Charli upstairs." She squeals, only making me laugh at her. "You're crazy." I say.

When we finally get to the room, she busy through the door, wearing a big smile. "Guess who just had her first kiss with Vinnie!!!" Willow jumps up and down, pointing at me. All the girls start cheering and letting out a bunch of "finally's". "It was the cutest thing ever! She was singing along to the song all cutely or whatever and Vinnie looked sooo in love with her and then two seconds later, boom he's kissing her and she's kissing back." Willow finishes. All the girls let out a song of "oo's and ah's" making me laugh.

"Y'all are so extra. He probably was just in the moment." I say brushing it off.

"Oh shut up Valeria! He likes you and you like him too." Sienna tells me. "Yeah. Let something good happen to you for once? We can tell he cares for you." Charli says.

Nodding my head, I take what they have to say into consideration. I really don't let anything good happen to me. I self sabotage almost everything good that comes into my life and I don't know how long I can keep blaming Mason until I realize that it's also my fault. Like don't get me wrong, Mason played me big time, and hurt me badly. But I can't keep dwelling on it because it's gonna be my fault if I don't change how I want my future to play out.

Me and the girls stayed in the room for a little more time before Thomas came in and told us to get downstairs because it's a "party and we should socialize amongst others." Personally I don't care to socialize with people I don't know, but I give it a try here and there when I'm feeling whimsical and I guess tonight's just one of those nights.

When we all got downstairs I went to go find Vinnie but it didn't take me long because he was standing in the same exact spot as last time, just with a red cup in his hand.

"Hey." I smile when I finally come into view. Vinnie turns to me smiling before he pulls me into a hug, kissing me again on the lips. "Hey baby."

"I see someone's getting real comfortable with doing that." I say.

"Are you uncomfortable with that? I didn't even ask if it was okay... I'm sorry." He says quickly, but I shake my head fast. "No! No it's fine, I like it. I was just say- oh my god never mind." I laugh. Vinnie laughs it off too, but I could still tell he was a bit unsure so I grasp his face in my hands, kissing him again.

"You're hands are so small." He states, making me push him away.

"You see, people can't be nice to you. You're always doing something." I laugh. "And my hands are not small. They are regular sized hands. You're jealous." I simply state. "Can we go sit down on the couch in the other room? I've been standing here for a while waiting for you to get back and my ass is numb from leaning on the counter." He says.

"Why didn't you just sit in one of the chairs like a normal person?"

"Because I wanted to look cool... and also I was waiting for you to come back." He tells me. "Aww so cutee." I sing, making him flip me off. He grabs my hand and leads me into the other room. A familiar faces were littered around the room, but barely anyone was in there. Most people were out in the kitchen area, talking amongst themselves and listening to the music that played lowly in the background.