Chapter 18: A talk with Shoto : Takato vs Tetsutetsu

Start from the beginning

Todoroki was speechless, he had thought that Takato's outburst a long time ago was just something from Bakugo's taunts. But.. now he knew, he walked over to him with a look of sympathy for him.

Todoroki: "I-..I'm sorry, I had no idea.. I guess we are both lost victims.."

Takato: "no.. we are not.." *Takato wipes his tears away slowly calming down and looks at Todoroki* "Because unlike me...you still have someone who still loves you and misses you. You said in your dreams you would see your mother crying...but she isn't crying because she blames you...She's crying because she thinks she has lost you...her ."

Todoroki: *eyes widen as soon tears begin to form* "Y-you really think so?" *Takato nods as soon Todoroki begins to look down and cry. Takato sighs before pulling his classmate into a hug*

Takato: "It's okay...just let it all out.."

(End music)

Later:

As Takato begins to walk away from Todoroki and Izuku, as he does he speaks up.

Takato: "Bakugo if you tell anyone about our talk, I will kill you." *shows killer intent at Bakugo who was speechless and scared as Takato walked pas him shoulding him to the side*

Midnight: *standing with Cementoss* "AND NOW THE THIRD ROUND BEGINS!'

Present Mic: "WOAH, WHAT WITH THE GIRLS OF CLASS 1-A?!"

Mineta and Kaminari gave each other a thumbs up as Momo shouted "HOW DID I END UP FALLING FOR MINETA'S SCHEME?!"

Suddenly a dark figure appears behind the two prankster, slowly they turn fearfully only to see Takato with a sinister smirk on his face.

Takato: "Hey look foot balls!"

(Takato= Men /Kaminari and Mineta= little girl)

The two of them scream out of the stadium and clashes lands into a dumpster

Aizawa:

Class 1-A: *calls out* "Thanks Takato-kun!"

Takato waves at the girls smiling as he looks back at Midnight.

Midnight: "Now the third stage is a tournament, one on one fights, Well we will be drawing lots to fix the matchups now come on and pick one."

Everyone picked a number and Takato was got 1.

Midnight: "SO THE MATCH UPS ARE!"

TAKATO S. RYUJIN VS TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU

IZUKU MIDORIYA VS HITOSHI SHINSO