"Uh, how about (favorite tea) tea please?" (Y/n) asked, ordering something that would keep her awake enough to drag Venti to the room at the inn, and something to calm her once Venti gets really drunk and starts causing some chaos with Kaeya.

"Having a bad feeling?" Diluc asked, knowing that (Y/n) wouldn't be ordering tea unless she had a bad feeling something was going to happen, and she needed to stay awake.

"Yep," (Y/n) sighed lightly. "Knowing Venti, he's going to turn this into a booze party. And knowing your little brother, he's going to also turn this into a booze party. Wouldn't that just be nice? Your entire tavern could be turned into a mess."

"It would not be the first time," Diluc rolled his eyes. "My brother would trash this place all the time when he gets drunk, and the brat also does that as well."

"Oh no, that's not gonna end well," (Y/n) sighed. "At least Jean is paying."

"(Y/n)! Let's dance!" Venti shouted, grabbing the girl by her hands and brought her near the entrance of the tavern, and started flinging her around in a way of dancing. "Let's have some fun!"

"Venti! Sweetie! Please don't fling me across the room!" (Y/n) shouted, feeling her shoulders popping every time he flung her from side to side. She was afraid she might get a dislocated shoulder. "Please! My shoulders are starting to hurt!"

"It's alright!" Venti smiled, and spun (Y/n) to the point she got dizzy. "Let's have some fun!"

"Knock him out before he destroys everything, please." Diluc requested from the girl. He knows Venti is going to cause a problem, the best person to deal with him would have to be (Y/n), especially since Venti's powers were pretty powerful.

(Y/n) ran into the bar stomach first, and wheezed. "Please...give me a couple of minutes...I feel like my stomach is going to be bruised, not the muscles..."

"Suck it up," Diluc grabbed the girl by the shoulders, lifted her up, and turned her around, and then set her back onto her feet. "You've helped them go against Stormterror, so there should be no problem when dealing with this brat."

"Ok ok," (Y/n) groaned, still feeling some pain in her stomach. She walked over to the Bard, and used her grimoire. She whacked him on the head. "There we go!"

Venti felt even more dizzy than before, and he fell over, face planting onto the floor. He was knocked out, and luckily still breathing.

"There we go," The girl said, and gave her boyfriend a piggy back ride. "I shall take him to the room, thank you for the night, Jean, Diluc. It was wonderful seeing you guys again."

"Bye (Y/n), please be careful." Jean waved goodbye to her friend.

"Goodnight Miss (Y/n)." Diluc was cleaning one of the glasses, waving slightly goodbye to the girl as well.

(Y/n) exited the Tavern, Venti drunk and passed out on her back.

Venti slowly woke up, only to feel the breeze on his face. His eyes adjusted, and he was looking up at the starry night sky, His head felt like it was resting on something soft. Looking a little more behind him, he saw (Y/n) looking up at the sky. "(Y/n)? What happened?"

"Master Diluc asked me to knock you out," (Y/n) said, still looking up at the night sky. "You were causing quite the trouble, and nearly made my shoulders come out of their sockets because you had wanted to dance. It was nice, but it was a little painful."

"I'm sorry about that," Venti apologized, feeling pretty bad about doing that to his girlfriend. "Are you alright?"

"Nothing I can't handle," She was not going to mention him spinning her around and causing her to run into the bar stomach first. No, let's not tell him that. He probably already felt pretty bad about causing her a little bit of pain. "The night is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Very," Venti said. He looked at his surroundings a little more, and saw that they were currently in the palms of his statue's hands. Of course she would take him here. This is a private place for them. "Do you remember the Archon War? When it ended?"

"It felt like we could truly have freedom," Venti said, remembering the times of the war. "I remember how swift and powerful you were with your grimoire. You could cast a spell on someone from miles away."

"Are you saying that I'm getting rusty?" The girl raised an eyebrow in a teasing manner, now looking down at him. "Cause I bet I can beat your but for the 10123rd time."

"Nah," Venti laughed his childish laugh. "I'm not going to get my butt beat by you again. The last time you did, I had a bruised butt and a broken tail bone for a couple months. Sitting hurt."

"Why do you think I did it?" (Y/n) asked, laughing.

The two laughed a little, remembering the funny and quiet moments during, and after the war. Slowly, their laughter died, and they went back to peace and quiet.

"Do you remember the song you wrote when you thought I wouldn't accept your feelings?" (Y/n) asked. "Can we sing it? Like we used to on the nights with the other 5?"

"Of course," Venti unhooked his lyre from his belt, and started strumming.