🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️

This is a holiday special. Because the major two nations are influenced by modern day culture, we are going to be going by their traditions. Mondstadt is inspired by German culture, and they celebrate Christmas. So characters who live in Mondstadt specifically, are going to be celebrating Christmas (there will be no religious themes. It's all family friendly stuff Ike decorating the house, making snowmen/women, decorating a tree, and getting hot coco). Liyue is influenced by Chinese culture, and about 1 percent of China is Christian, so they don't really celebrate it. They will be celebrating the Winter Solstice (aka Dongzhi). They eat dumplings if we're going to be more specific, so you can imagine Xangling is going to be making a lot of that. According to Wiki Fanddom: "Snezhnaya seems to be inspired by a mix of Tsarist and Soviet Russia (primarily Siberia in regards to landscape), and often uses Russian words for names. However, it also draws from other European nations as well, such as using Italian commedia dell'arte stock characters' names for the Harbingers". Russia celebrates Christmas as a very tiny holiday since it used to be banned, and Italy celebrates it. So, they are going to celebrate Christmas. This is the Christmas eve special for area's that celebrate Christmas, and places like Liyue where they don't celebrate it since they celebrate the Winter Solstice (it's only 1 day), one day is going to be stretched out into 2 parts. Bye bye.

Monstadt

💎Albedo💎

Humming happily, (Y/n) was decorating the house her and her husband of 2 years, with Christmas decorations. She put red and gold bows on the candle holders of their home, along with lighting the small candles. It's Christmas Eve, and all of Monstadt was excited to have such an amazing winter season.

"Are you enjoying your time decorating the house?" Albedo asked, walking into the living room where his wife tying a bow onto the handles of the candle holders.

"Very much so!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. "Your paintings are making things easier. If we are missing any kinds of decorations, you can make some for us. Besides, I'm so happy you have some tome off to spend here at home. I was starting to wonder if you were going to be so busy tonight because of your research."

"Stepping away from my research to come see you? I shall always choose you over my work," Albedo smiled softly, as he was sketching his wife. He may paint stuff onto a canvas, but he had a sketchbook that was dedicated to his wife. There were sketches inside that date back all the way to when (Y/n) and him were first dating. There were drawings of her sleeping in bed, or when she was reading in the library, or when she is trying her own hand at Alchemy. That was one messy page. "I am glad to see that you are happy about this holiday."

"I'm happy all the time if it means I get to see you," (Y/n) smiled, "But please, make sure you finish your painting of whatever ornament you are wishing to paint...you got a little too carried away last year, and our ornaments started to look a little funny."

"My apologies," Albedo chuckled. "I just got a little carried away. I was excited to be decorating the tree with you, I have forgotten about finishing my paintings."

"It's alright dear," (Y/n) smiled, and walked over to the alchemist, and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Now then, how about we start putting up some lights outside?"

"I would love to." Albedo smiled, and followed his wife outside of their home, and started putting up some Christmas lights.

🔥Amber🔥

"And up we go!" (Y/n) tossed up one of the strings of Christmas Lights up to her girlfriend, who was on the roof of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.