?Scaramouche Pt.2?

Now I have 2 other requests for Scaramouche, but I would like to get this one all finished with so to all the people who had requested for Scaramouche, I am so sorry but your requests will be a little later since I want to get this one finished. So sorry!

People with visions attend a school on an unknown island, where people with visions learn how to use them responsibly. First years do not get visions, since the Archons will be the ones who test to see if they are worthy to get one. There are 4 years of the school.

Previous students are the main teachers while Archons rarely teach, but the Archons are rarely teaching since they are always looking over the world for potential new vision users.

Archons seek out people they think are worthy of possibly holding a vision. Their ethnicity and age does not matter, if they think someone is strong enough to be a vision wielder, they will chose them to bring them to the Island.

First years will learn about visions and the history of them. Only previous graduated students shall teach them.

Second years will learn basic uses of their visons and history of pervious vision users. Previously graduated students only teach them as well.

Third years will learn more advanced techniques and prepare for their fourth year. Previously graduated students teach them most of the time, but sometimes the Archons are going to teach them for when it comes to preparations for their fourth years.

Fourth years will be off the island for about a year, and they have to show some kind of change when they come back. It can be on their point of views of the world, can be a personality change, can be a change of their entire life (like if they were very quiet and stayed away from people but come back not as quiet and scared of people). They are only taught by Archons.

First years: Diona, Klee, Qiqi, Sucrose, Fischl, Childe, and Scaramouche.

Second years: Lumine, Barbra and La Signora.

Third Years: Amber, Chongyun, Ganyu, Noelle, Razor, Aether, Xangling, and Xingqiu.

Fourth Years: Beidou, Bennett, Lisa, Ganyu, and Xiao.

Graduated students/teachers: Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Keqing, Mona, Ningguan, Baizhu, and Audre.

Teachers: The Tsaritsa, Baal, Venti, Zhongli, MC, The Hydro Archon, the Pyro Archon, and the Dendro Arcchon.

A knock at the door made (Y/n) look up from her paperwork. She wasn't expecting any students or teachers to be coming to her office today, and there was no appointment on her schedule. "Come in."

"Bia."

"Tsaritsa," (Y/n) said, putting her paperwork back down on the desk, and leaned back into her chair. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to discuss something with you." The Tsaritsa said, sitting down in one of the chairs in front of (Y/n)'s desk. "Something concerning about the student, Scaramouche?"

"That would be?" (Y/n) asked, tilting her head a little.

"I would like to make a deal with you." The Tsaritsa said, smirking a little.

"A deal?" (Y/n) asked, raising her eyebrow a little. "What kind of deal?"

"Something concerning my Fatui Harbingers," The Tsaritsa said, knowing this is what would catch (Y/n)'s attention. "Remember that other deal we made? If one of your students could defeat all of my 9 Harbingers i would either disband the Harbinger or appoint a new leader?"