26// New Wolf

Playlist Number 3

"So, we're not going to talk about last night?" I smiled at Stiles as we walked down the school halls. "There's absolutely nothing to talk about, Lydia's fine." He glanced over at me, obviously getting irritated. "You know that's not what I meant." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "There is nothing to talk about Stilinski, I just had a moment." He gave me a small smile as I pulled him towards Allison.

I noticed she was staring at someone behind me so I turned to see what it was. When I noticed a boy with dirty blonde curly hair and pretty blue eyes I was literally starstruck. Mine and Allison's eyes followed him our way. When he was passing us, he glanced at me and gave me a small smile. "Who's that...?" I ignored his question as I watched him walk away. "Hey, hi, hello, Stiles here!" I turned my head back to my boyfriend. "Hey baby!" Both of our eyes widened and I quickly walked away before he could respond. I didn't just call him baby. Nope. No way. We're just gonna pretend that never happened.

I saw Scott walk into the locker room so I followed. I knew he had lacrosse practice so the whole team was in there but, oh well. "Scott!" He smiled and stopped waiting at the doorway. We both walked in there and Stiles came in following. I forgot he played lacrosse. Whoops, so much for getting away from him. "Ms. Cooper." I smiled at Coach and saluted at him. "Mr. Coach." He stopped in front of me with a sarcastic smile that I quickly returned. "You do realize this is the boys locker room right?" I nodded. "You do realize I don't care right?" He nodded back. "Just making sure."

I walked past him towards Stiles' locker. "I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." I tilted my head. "What's going on?" Stiles glanced at me and smirked but I ignored it. "I'm trying to explain to Stiles here that I'll be fine tonight, I don't need to be chained up, I don't feel the same." I laughed. "Didn't you say that last time?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe, but I don't feel the same as last time." I nodded knowingly. "Isn't that the point?" They ignored my comment as Stiles began talking. "Does that include the urge to maim and kill people like us?" He used his finger to point between me and him and Scott shook his head. "I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you."

Stiles chuckled. "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out comes the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up." I nodded in agreement. He wasn't getting out of this.

"Okay, fine. But, I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison." I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison." Stiles chuckled trying to change the subject but Scott just looked away in awe, nodding. "They're really good." He was grinning stupidly, he was obviously thinking about her. "I- Thank you, I know." I raised my eyebrows at him. "I mean, like, really good."

"All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." I furrowed my eyebrows at them and Scott giggled looking at us. "Are things good between you guys?" I looked up at Stiles, I didn't know how to respond. "She called me 'baby' today." He said in a hushed whisper towards Scott. I rolled my eyes and Scott laughed. "I mean, are things really good between you guys?" I scoffed at him. "Do we have to have sex for our relationship to be healthy?" Scotts eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "You guys haven't- what!" I looked up at Stiles who was shooting him a hateful glare and I just awkwardly laughed. "We just uh never have time, you know, always trying to save your werewolf ass." I brushed my hand against Stiles' telling him it's okay and to go along with it so he just hesitantly nodded.

"All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Stiles nodded as he started to open his locker. "Yeah, much better." My eyes shot over to his locker while a long thick silver chain started falling out of his locker. Coach started walking up to us with his hands behind his back. I put my hand up to my forehead, embarrassed. "Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." He did so as Stiles awkwardly yelled at him. "That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach."