Summer's almost over

It's been three weeks since I've moved in with my siblings and its been great they took my mind off my mom's death and I'm really happy that i got to know them well it's still awkward between me and Edward we don't talk much actually I'm a bit hurt by this I'm actually starting to think he doesn't want me here but he can't really say or do anything about it but Marcel and Harry are great and i couldn't ask for a better sister than Gemma  (don't get me wrong i still love Chloe by the way we still keep in touch with each other).

Marcel is the smart one he's nice , loving and caring , Harry is the Flirty one he's kind , cheeky and confident , the only thing i know about Edward so far is that he's a rebellious bad boy with a bunch of tattoos but who am i to judge him anyways moving on to  Gemma shes Sweet , down to earth and cool.

Well summer's almost over and we start school on Monday I'm really excited to start school here Harry and Marcel are going to introduce me to their friends their Edwards friends too and they're coming to our house later Harry has a girlfriend named Taylor he says she's from the USA and that she's really great but Marcel tells me otherwise , well i guess I'm just going to have to wait and see and harry says that she she can't come today oh well guess I'll meet her on Monday.

I woke up and put on a pair of jean shorts and a white t-shirt.

I walked out of my room and i was jumping up and down and twirling around because i was in a really good mood then i came face to someone's chest i looked up and it was Edward.

"Oh...uhm...I'm really sorry" i apologized.

"It's alright love" he smiled.

This is the first time he smiled at me usually he'd just ignore me and he called me love.

Then there was a moment of silence.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really" i replied.

"Why were you jumping around?"

"I'm just in a good mood" i said.

"Ok well I'll see you later" then he went into his room which is right next to mine.

Well that was the first conversation we've had together well there was a little bit of awkwardness but it was something i guess.

I walked downstairs and into the dining room for breakfast i sat on the chair next to Harry on the table.

"Good morning Sky" said Anne.

"Good morning" i replied.

"Well you look like woke up on the right side of the morning" said Rob.

He told me to call him Rob.

"Well yeah I'm actually in a really good mood today" i said.

"That's good,why are you in a good mood?" He asked.

"I don't know i guess I'm just happy for no reason" i answered.

"That's good to hear" said Anne.

I smiled in return.

After a while Edward came in the dining room and only saw that there was only one empty seat next to me on the table so he sat there.

"Edward darling i need you to pick up a few things from the grocery store for me and do you mind taking Sky with you , besides  you're the only one who hasn't spent time with her" said Anne.

Oh my god i can't believe she did that.

"Uhm...Ok" he responded.

"If that's ok with you" he told me.

"Uh..sure why not?" I said.

It's going to be so awkward around him he probably doesn't want me to go with him but he doesn't want to say anything and i guess that's why he agreed to let me tag along with him oh my god why Anne? why? I can't believe she told him to do that.

"Ok you can go after breakfast" she said.

I looked at Marcel and he gave me an assuring look he's only known me for three weeks and he can already read me like a book.

Every one got up because we're all done with our breakfast.

"Are you ready to go Skylar?"asked Edward.

He always calls me Skylar that is when he actually talks to me.

"Yeah I'm just going to go up in my room to put on a pair of shoes ok" i said.

"Alright I'll just wait for you"

"Ok"

I walked upstairs to my room and i mentioned  Marcel to come with me and we both got into my room.

"Oh my god why did she tell him to do that?" I said while putting on a pair of my white Converse.

"What? its alright you guys are just going to  go to the grocery store down the street" he said.

"But it's going to be so awkward " he laughed.

"You don't have to talk to him you're just going to shop and come back home that's all"

"We actually kind of talked today though" i said.

"Kind of ?"

"Yeah i was just walking well i was jumping around and i bumped into him and i said sorry then he said it's  ok and he called me love he never does that and he smiled at me which he also never does and we just talked for a bit and then it was awkward again" i finally finished.

Marcel laughed again.

"Sky you're a strange girl"

"What i just feel really wierd around Edward"

"Don't worry i think he's already trying to warm up to you" he said.

"I don't know Marce it's just-" i was interrupted by a knock on the door i opened the door and it was Edward i really  hope he didn't hear us talking about him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Uh..yeah I'm sorry i took so long" i said.

"Its ok"