I'm Home?

I walked into the house it was really beautiful.

"Do you like it?" Asked Anne.

"Yes i do" i said

"That's great now let me show you to your room"

We went up stairs and she led me to my room at the end of the hall , my room is amazing the walls were painted purple my bed sheets were white it was i had a balcony and a desk next to my bed with a laptop.

I sat down on my bed and wow it was a water bed it's so comfortable.

''Well i hope you like it love"

She sat next to me.

"I love it Anne thank you" i said.

"You're welcome and honey"

"Uhm Anne?"

"Yes dear"

"If you don't mind me asking....why did you agree to letting me live with you?"

I asked.

"Oh sweetie why would you ask that?"

"I don't know it's just that i know what my dad did to you because my mom wrote a note for me to read incase she dies" i could already feel the tears brimming from the corner of my eyes.

"And that's why i know and-"

" Sky non of that is your fault Dear"

Then we started talking about everything it turns out she knows that my mom didn't know my dad cheated for mom she even told me that my mom explained everything to her and i told her what happened with me and my mother and what my father did and the fight i had with him when he called her , by the time i was done i was bursting in tears and Anne just held me close.

"Oh honey its alright I'll always be here when you need me and the past is the past you have a family and i know me, Rob, your brothers and sister are always going to have your back i promise you're not alone you have a family and we love you" she said.

She hugged me.

"You must be exhausted after the long flight" well yeah i am i was crying the whole 6 hours and i didn't even get any sleep.

She walked up to the door.

"Anne?"

"Yes dear?"

"Thank you for everything i really appreciate it" i said.

"You're welcome love Gemma's at university right now and the boys are out with their friends by the time you wake up they'll all be here" then she left the room.

Well i guess I'm going to go to sleep now I'm so nervous even though Anne told me they're looking forward to meeting me i can't help but worry.

Then i found myself drifting off to sleep.