Skylar Amelia Styles

Ok you're probably wondering what's going on right well My name's Skylar Amelia Styles but everyone calls me Sky I have dark brown hair blue-green eyes and two dimples i'm half Spanish half British and I'm 17 my birthday's February 18th i was born in Thunderbay Ontario.

I'm the daughter of Des Styles and Hope Carter.

My Father Des was married to a women named Anne Cox then they got a divorce because he was cheating on her with my mother here in Canada while she was pregnant with triplets my mom didn't know she found out when I was 7 and my mom only stayed with him because she thought she loved him but most importantly she stayed for me so i wouldn't be raised without father I also have four siblings one older sister and three brothers my dad used to visit them every Christmas but for the last ten years he stoped.

And how do i know all of this because my mother wrote this all down on a note for me to read incase anything happens to her and you know what something did happen to her she died in a car accident because me and her came home to our father kissing another women in our own house we left the house we got into her car but a drunk driver crashed into our car and.....i survived but she didn't.

And i don't know how i'll ever forget what my father did to my mom and Anne or how I'll ever forgive him.