The Boys are here

Well Anne and Gemma got home three hours ago and i think Edward told them what happened at the store they comforted me and asked if i was alright so did Rob,he's such a nice guy and he is like a father figure to me and my siblings and i think that's great.
Well i just got out of the movie room and i want to talk to Edward i want to thank him for what he did for me.
So i knocked on the door and a moment later he opened the door.
"Hey Skylar um... do you need anything? " he asked.
"No i just wanted to thank you for saving me earlier i really appreciate it " he looked at me and said.
"Don't mention it Skylar you're my sister of course I'm going to save you" I smiled at him in return.
"So um.. your friends are coming over are you going to coming?" I asked.
"Yeah I'll be there" he said.
"Ok"
Then i walked back into the T.V room where my brothers were.
"Where have you been?"asked Harry.
"I was talking to Edward" i responded.
"Ok" He nodded.
I heard the door bell ring and Harry went down stairs to get it i walked out of the room because i want go to the bathroom.
Well Edward does care about me but why is he so distant i really want to bond with him he's my older brother i love him.
Harry's POV:-
I opened the door and there appeared Niall,Zayn,Liam,Louis,Isaac,Jake,Alex and Josh.
"Hey Lads" i said.
They all greeted back and i invited them in and we all walked inside the movie room and only Marcel and Edward were in there.
"Where's Sky" I asked.
"She went to the bathroom" replied Marcel.
I nodded.
"Ok then she'll be here in a minute" they all sat down and we started talking but I saw that Edward and Zayn were caught up in their own conversation.
Edward's P.O.V:-
I was having my own conversation with Zayn while everyone else was talking to each other.
"I don't know man i felt something wierd when I heard her scream  outside the grocery store i saw this jack arse trying to get close to her and try to take her away and i was angry"
"She's your sister of course you're going to get this feeling of wanting to be protect her" he told me.
''Well yeah but I don't know what i felt when i saw her face she looked so fragile and innocent she was afraid i hated seeing her like that it's almost like when the fist time i saw her,her eyes were filled with pain and hurt but today it was alot worse and I really don't want to see her like that ever again" I told him.
"I reckon you want to have a closer relationship  with  her so?why don't try and get to know her?"
"I don't know it's just really awkward between us we've only actually talked today" i said.
"That's fine you guys will definitely start bonding especially after today that's definitely what brought you guys closer together" said Zayn.
"You're right Zayn i guess I'm going to start talking to her more" i said.
Then i saw her walk in the room.
"Is that her?" He asked.
"Yes that's her" i told him.
"She's gorgeous"
I glared at him and he smirked.
"But Woah she really does look like Gemma" he said.
"Yeah she does" I agreed, Skylar and Gemma really do look alike except,Skylar is alot more tan and shorter than Gemma is and her eyes are a blue-green colour she has eyes like my brothers and I, and I've noticed the dimples on both her cheeks,I think anybody can tell she's our sister.
My P.O.V:-
I just got out of the my room and went back to the movie room when i got there all eyes were on me like literally, i saw a bunch of new faces these guys are actually really hot a specific boy with blonde hair and blue eyes really caught my attention he also had an amazing smile, All of them got up to greet me Harry introduced them to me and they all greeted me with hugs these guys are really nice so i know all their names now, Zayn is the guy who's sitting next to Edward he has hazel like eyes, he also has beautiful hair and an amazing jaw line but he's got alot of tattoos i like them he's really quiet though like Edward,then there's Jake he's good looking brown hair blue-green eyes he is really cute he's really nice and really loud,Josh is adorable he has a baby face and he is so sweet,There's that Isaac dude he's pretty cute tan black hair brown eyes,he's Columbian so we both speak Spanish he's nice but he's also a little bit of a flirt,Louis he's a funny cute guy i like him,Liam is cute brown hair and brown eyes he seems mature but he's a really nice and sweet dude,Alex he has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes talk about hot from what i know about him he's sporty so we have something in common,Niall is really cute with his blonde hair and blue eyes he is breath talking and really funny,he also speaks Spanish so i have another person  i can communicate with.
It was a really fun day today i talked to all the guys and got to know all of them and they seem like awesome people,some of the guys have girlfriends and apparently I'm going to be meeting them on Monday.
I'm so excited for school,I'm starting to think moving here wasn't such a bad idea after all and maybe dad will let Anne have full custody of me for the next few months.