Time to meet them i guess?

I woke up to my phone buzzing it was just some notifications on Twitter i looked at the time and its 6pm oh how long have i been asleep , i got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

I took a nice long shower and brushed my teeth , then i put on a pair of jeans and a black hoodie.

I got out of my room and started walking down stairs i walked into the living room to see a really pretty girl that looked like me except she looked older and non-spanish and three boys that looked exactly alike they also resembled me quite a bit with we had the same eyes except mine are more mixed with blue and theirs are full on green and two of them had curly hair like me.

One boy had straight hair and wore glasses and the other one beside him had curly hair and didn't have glasses the third one had curly hair and a lot of tattoos on his arms so its going to be easy for me to tell them apart.

When i walked in they all stood up all of them had smiles on their faces except the one with the tattoos he had no facial expression.

"Well Sky you're awake now I'd like you to meet your siblings" Anne said.

"This is Marcel" she pointed to the boy with glasses.

He walked up to me and gave me a bear hug.

I giggled well this was unexpected but i hugged back.

"It's nice to meet you" he said.

"You too" he's a sweetheart eh?

"Harry" she pointed to the boy with curly hair.

He came and gave me a hug to and of course i hugged back.

"Hey Sky" he's nice too.

"Hi"

"Might i say i love your accent" i giggled.

"Mate she's your sister you know you can't flirt with her" said Marcel.

I laughed  that's gross.

"Marcel That's disgusting of course I'm not flirting with my own flesh and blood " said Harry.

"Any ways this is Gemma"said  Anne and pointed to the girl.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug too.

"Don't worry about the boys they're annoying but you'll get used to them" she said , i laughed in response.

"And Edward"she said pointing to the boy with tattoos.

He walked over to me and said.

"Hi"

"Hi" i said back.

And he just stood there.

This was kind of awkward.

"Edward aren't you going to hug your sister?" Said Anne which kind of made me feel more awkward.

He awkwardly hugged me and i returned the favor.

"So do you guys all want to go up to the movie room" she said.

"Yeah lets go" said Gemma.

'' I'm going out for a while" said Edward.

And he left the house.

"Come on Sky" said Gemma and me , her , Harry and Marcel went upstairs.
Edwards P.O.V:-

I just walked out of the house and i got on my motorcycle.

Well i don't know what to think Skylar looks so innocent i can see the pain in her eyes and i know she has nothing to do with what my idiot father has done but i don't know i felt awkward around her she does look a lot like us though but anyways i don't know what to think of her i don't hate her of course but i just need to clear my mind i took a cigarette from my pack and lit it up yeah i know smoking isn't healthy but it clears my mind.

Skylar is my sister whether i like it or not so i guess i'll try to warm up to her when i feel ready.

I still remember when mum told me she was coming to live with us.
Flashback
"Shes going to live her with us" said my mum.
After i heard that i just stormed out of the house.
I can't believe my stupid dad is coming back i don't want anything to do with him but his daughter...well my sister is coming to live with us which is really wierd for me I'm not mad about it but I'm not happy about it either i don't know what to think actually i just found out i had a sister and why hasn't mum mentioned it before anyways I'm going to have to get used to it because her life is changing and so is mine.
End of flash back

Well i guess I'm going to head back home now i know smoking and riding isn't safe but..what ever.
Marcels POV:-

We've been talking to Sky and she's great she's funny too and i love her  Canadian accent I'm so happy i have a little sister.

"So Sky what's your favorite colour?" I asked.

"Purple" she replied.

"What type of music do you listen too?" Asked Harry.

" I listen to anything as long as it's good" she said.

"Do you have another background other than British i mean?" Asked Gemma.

"Uh yeah actually I'm half Spanish" said Sky.

"Can you speak spanish?" Asked Harry.

"Yes" she replied.

"That's cool can you say something in Spanish?"i asked.

"Uh sure what do you want me to say?" She asked.

"Say hi how are you?"

"Holà como estas"

"That's awesome" said Gemma.

She's so cool but i can still see the hurt in her eyes i  feel like it's my job to make her feel happy.
Skys POV :-

They're all so nice i love them they're really great.

So we i got to know all of them and they told me a lot about Edward and told me that he was going to warm up to me any time soon so i had nothing to worry about i think i have the best siblings ever.