chapter fourteen

Ophelia's outfit:

~~~~~

Ophelia's stream went well enough. George, Dream, and Sapnap all played bedwars with her. Quackity even popped in once to say hi. She ended after an hour and a half. Her stream peaked at 100K people watching at some point.

During her stream, she promised to do the shock arm collar beating the game stream soon, an apparent requirement for members of the Dream Team now. She was the only one that hadn't done it yet, but apparently, that would be ending sometime soon.

She didn't know if her soulmates actually ended up watching her or not, so she was a bit on edge the entire time, which probably affected her gameplay and was the reason she threw the game a few times.

After her stream, she took around half an hour and hung out on George's GeoGuessr alt stream, which she had raided. She quickly texted the group chat she had with her soulmates, telling them she was ready to be picked up.

niall 🧡

We're here, angel.

Ophie
ok! i'll be right out!

--

Ophelia said her goodbyes to chat and to her friends before she ran to the bathroom to check her makeup, grabbed her phone, the house keys, and a blue drawstring bag full of extra clothes (she wanted to be prepared). She began to run downstairs while shouting "They're here, Di! I'll see you-". Just as she turned a corner, she crashed into Chris's hard chest.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, wondering why his sister-in-law was running around the house like a maniac.

"The guys are here..." Ophelia motioned awkwardly towards the door, "I'm gonna go spend the day with them."

"Are you now?" Chris crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at Ophelia.

"I-" Ophelia began.

"Chris leave her be. I said it was fine." Diana came into the room and hugged her soulmate from behind. "Either way, she's 18. She doesn't need our permission to be with her soulmates, Babes."

Chris sighed, knowing Diana was right. He could not protect Ophelia forever. "Just... be safe"

"I will, Captain." She said with a salute.

"Roger that, Supergirl." He joked back. With that, she hugged her sister and Chris and rushed out the door towards the familiar SUV parked in the driveway. As she approached the car, her boys piled out to greet her, Niall immediately opened his arms for his soulmate.