Chapter Thirty-Two: Joonie

Content Warning: Mature themes

Sitting down on the mattress that was gifted to me just early this morning, I let out a hard sigh. I can't believe I was actually about to do this. I was going to seduce a man. I never thought I'd ever come this low, really, but for Jungkook, I'd do it twice and over as many times as I needed.

A knock sounded at the door, a soft rapping of knuckles against the wall. "Vivian, are you in there?" A familiar voice said from outside. Namjoon. Step one, completed.

"Yeah. You can come in." I called, and was greeted by the creak of the door, and then Namjoon's smiling face. His hair was less styled than usual, now only wearing a white button up shirt and black pants that fit the look. "I actually wanted to talk with you, if that's okay." I asked him, adjusting the collar of my black shirt, one that i usually wore to work, but was the only thing that I was wearing before we left and I hadn't changed out of it.

I could tell he took notice of what I said, as he walked even quicker to sit down next to me on the bed, where I was just curled under a single blanket. "Of course, Vivian, of course. Anything you'd like." He stared down at me and my flushed face with warm chocolate eyes. I wasn't blushing because of the act, I was blushing because of how weird it felt.

I began playing innocently with the hem of my shirt, not even able to look him in the eyes. Just an act. "Well, I was thinking about what you said, and...you're right. I was being kind of mean to you earlier. I'm sorry."

Just as I had hoped, his hand came up below my chin and lifted it up to look at him, a soft, forgiving smile gracing his face. "There's no need. I was a little harsh on you, so I'm the one who should be apologizing." Reaching down, he found my hand that was tangled in my t-shirt and held it in his own, bringing it against his chest. "A beautiful girl like you should never have to apologize like this."

His voice was now hushed to a whisper, eyes drifting down south to my lips, which were parted in limbo at what was going on. Caught in the act, I gently leant into him and pressed my lips onto the corner of his own. Another kiss above his chin, and another onto the opposite corner of his plump lips. I wasn't a guru at kissing men, but I had read enough romance novels to know how to seduce a man (unfortunately).

Keeping my breaths even and shallow, I allowed my arms to snake themselves around his waist and slid myself over his way, gliding my thighs up to sit on his own and barely straddle his waist. His hands rested themselves on my hips. He was visibly surprised by my movements, but didn't make a single move to stop me. I let out a sharp breath, trying to focus. "Namjoon. Joonie? Can I call you that?" I asked him sweetly.

He smiled, thumbs drawing little circles into my hip bones. "You can call me whatever you'd like, sweetheart." He breathed. I could feel that he couldn't hold himself anymore and pressed his lips onto mine in a soft kiss. Our lips danced for a long moment, my hands coming up trace the prominent bones in his back and his arms locking me in place around my torso. I was in it. No backing out now.

"Vivian..." He breathed as I finally pulled away. "you're a very good kisser."

Flushing a bit, I giggled. "I've had a little practice, I guess."

Wow, this plan sounded a lot easier when I was making it up, but now that I'm improvising as I go along, it's getting a little scary. Improv wasn't my thing in school, but it had to be now.

"Being a doctor must be so hard." I began, trying to keep my voice as natural sounding as possible. "Chasing down unruly hybrids all day. I couldn't even imagine." I almost choked on the word "hybrid" . I now drug my hands up and around to his chest, massaging his upper chest and his shoulders.