Chapter Six: Feverishly Attracted

Jungkook P.O.V.

Groaning lightly, I squirmed around in my place on the bed, trying my best to do so without disturbing the girl in my arms. Sharp pulses of pain rang through my abdomen, causing me the same discomfort that caused me to wake up. Vivian was sleeping soundly; my chest just barely touching her back, arms around her waist and legs entangled in mine.

I wanted to wake her up and tell her I was hurting, but I knew she would be upset because she usually has to wake up early for work. Instead, I resorted to burying my nose deep into the nape of her neck, doing as best I could not to growl too loud into her ears. It hurt. I had had these so many times before and I never knew what they were, and I didn't know how to cope with them. I just let my body fall into it's cravings, as long as it made the pain stop.

I sat up and shrugged off the cotton hand-me-down shirt from Vivian's friend, hoping it would help me cool down and stop sweating as much as I was. It was so hot. Not sure what to do, I laid back down and put my arms around her back

Testing with my cheek to make sure she was asleep, I took a deep inhale of the girl's sweet, succulent scent. There was still a bitter tinge of the man she identified to be her boss, and it did nothing short of disgusted me. Far behind the curtains of all the times I marked her and that strawberry scent she always wore, the scent he left on her mocked me. It teased me, as if telling me that she wasn't my master. My master.

Who did this boss man think he was to take my master, and try to take her away from me? Vivian was going to smell just like me from now on, and I was going to make sure of that. Inhaling deeply and hardly able to contain myself, I pressed a few light, feathery kisses down the exposed pieces of her back and the balls of her spine. The heat of her skin was warm against my lips, but I needed more. I needed all of her. I needed all of her right now.

Pressing her entire body against mine and feeling our warmth's connect, I let out a hard growl. The pain had almost worsened; it was like a ever-tightening knot in my stomach, unable to be released no matter what attempts I made. My lips against Vivian's skin grew rougher as I started to bite down softly on patches of her skin, or at least as soft as I could hold myself back. They ended up spanning around her neck and onto whatever piece of shoulder I could find exposed on her body, snaking up onto her earlobe to nibble and tug at the earring that dangled off of her skin. The way she groaned just slightly when I bit down harder into her skin satisfied me, showing how truly perfect my girl really was. She was my girl. No boss, no "Hoseok", no anybody was ever going to tear me away from her for as long as she lived.

Pulling back, pink, purple, and red splotches were pinned all over her formerly pale skin. All down her neck were my marks, glistening wet from both my mouth and the condensation from the heaving breaths I took to calm myself down. I held the as close as I possibly could to my chest, entangling my legs within hers. She felt good against me. The knot in my stomach had died down just the slightest bit, but not totally gone. It would leave in a while, but it had died down to the point where I could try and fall asleep again. God, she felt so good.

---

Vivian P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered just slightly, light from the window that I was facing flooding in and hitting my eyes, waking me up from sleep. My neck felt a little sore for some reason. Probably from work, or getting sick or something. It wasn't until I was had almost totally come to that I noticed Jungkook's body pressed flush my back, spooning m comparably small body totally into his. He was so hot. That was probably what woke me. I was burning up.

Rubbing the back of my neck, which also felt hotter than usual, I pushed out of the boy's arms and sat up and stretched my arms out. Today was my day off, so I finally got to spend some time with Jungkook and without Jimin. I stood up to go the bathroom, but I was ultimately shocked at what I saw in the mirror.