Contiuning

"I didnt hate you Tae, honestly i thought i was smiling the whole time, seriously my face tends to not match my emotions on the inside (nervous laughs)"

Inside Jungkook's head: "(I hope he bought it...

Voice Jungkook: "of course he bought it! He dumb just like you!"

"What?? Who said THAT??"

Voice Jungkook: "Who else?? Your dumbass thoughts thats who i am. I should make your brain have the biggest headache you ever had right?!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck i do??"

Voice Jungkook: "YOU stressing me out an shit with your BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS; oh im sorry your mission hoe?! Or how about your sex subject, you money lovin whore"

"Hey!! Why are you being so rude to me?? Wait wtf why am i being rude to myself??"

Voice Jungkook: "See! This is why I insult you secretly because now you keep asking questions making ME think harder, you dont need to keep doing that SHIT it fuckin hurts, sometimes you think so much shit, you MAKE ME WANNA KMS an thats not a good thing, you know why??"

"because i would want to kill myself too?"

Voice Jungkook: "yes exactly, wow your actually catching on, see if it were up to ME i'd say 'fuck this shit im out' an tell you to do it, just FUCK IT ALL. But i actually admire my job as your thoughts an my pay check lmao"

"You're a mean little shit of a brain geez, you sound like Yoongi when he's mad"

Voice Jungkook: "First of all im NOT that thing YOU call a brain that shit controls which limb goes where an also does the job of moving your STUPID COCK, little bitch; an two you mother@#$!*#, im The Cloud of Thoughts; YOUR thoughts asswipe; i am my own cloud dickhead, now get the fuck out of MY workspace an talk to TAE because he's looking at you like your FUCKIN CRAZY right now"

"Geez ok! Ok! Im going"

Voice Jungkook: "Thank you, peace bitch lmao"

"Your're still mean!!(echos)"

Voice Jungkook: "(voice fades) Yea?! An i still dont care! heheh")...

Tae: "uhh Jungkook?? Are you ok over there??"

"Hmm, what?, oh yea im fine i was just uhhh....Thinking"

Tae: "ohh well you seem to be a pretty hard thinker; because your litterally sweating a bit"

I swiped the front of my forehead with the back of my hand; lots of glistening...huh i guess i do think too much haha.

Tae grabs a small hand towel from his desk an hands it to me.