Part 3

<Back downstairs>

J-Hope: "did you do it?"

I held up the computer to show that i succeeded.

J-Hope: "wow how'd you do it"

"I rather not say"

J-Hope: "no need but by the way everyone heard you guys, i just played them big time saying it was a movie that you guys were watching"

"T-thanks hobi"

J-Hope: "your welcome, well you passed the test now give me this an ill be back im going to the basement".

Everyone: "welcome back Jungkook"

"Yea yea, when did you guys come down here?"

Jin: "like a few mins before you did"

"Are you an RM good now??"

Jin: "yea we're good"

RM: "um Jungkook? Im sorry if i seemed rude earlier i was just upset. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course Hyung"

RM: "thanks, an how did training go? Did you pass the tasks that were given to you?"

"Yea i did, wait what time is it??"

Yoongi: "well if you havent noticed its like kinda dark outside. Sooo its about to be 9; yea you've been up there for quite awhile. But im going to bed theres left overs in the fridge."

"Woww, an ok goodnight guys

Everyone: "NIGHT Jungkook"

J-Hope: "omgg"

"I forgot you was down there-"

J-Hope: "yea i just finished looking through his computer. Jiminie is a freakyyy bitchh thats all im gonna say but im gonna put this back in his room. You coming?"

"Yea im coming"

J-Hope an I went upstairs to our rooms. I went in my room to see that Jimin wasnt there anymore; must've went back to his room already. Wait oh shitt, Hobi, an the computer?! I hope he put it back without him noticing, well ill worry about this tomorrow.