continuing

Tae: "im glad you like it (smiles)"

I still look around to find something that should be in here...a fucking window. Theres no windows in here, so how does he-...

Tae: "if your looking for a window, i didnt have them installed, there are air purifiers in the corners of the room."

(Its like he read my mind??)

"Ohh ok (nervous laughs)"

<Taehyung's Confession>

He cups my face in his hands making me look at his stupid handsome face, the dim lighting not helping my situation.

Tae: "(soft; low voice) hey? Dont be nervous around me ok? Im already nervous enough, i wanna make you feel good an thats the reason i brought you here. Its my special sacred place an i also wanted to tell you something an here is the perfect place to tell you."

He motions me to sit on the bed, him sitting next to me; close but not close enough.

Tae: "Jungkook, when i-i umm...first saw you sitting in my office, at first i was thinking 'great, someone else my father found to babysit me' but then you turned around an my heart did a thing, seeing you with your face stuffed with snacks was the cutest thing i have EVER seen. My heart skipped a beat, an since that day i've...i...(clears throat)...i liked you (low voice).

An i know its stupid of me to like you because your like really fucking hot an i didnt know if you could tell but, i was flirting with you the whole time you've been working for me; an yea i had a boyfriend but he kept cheating on me an i forgave him over an over again, up until the night he-....he (tears forming) hurt you; i hated him for what he did to you, for everything he did to me, but i hated him even more for doing that to you Jungkook. I wanted to kill him, Jungkook. I could have done it, but i didnt i broke up with him an for that im grateful because now i get to like you even more. Im so sorry that happened to you an i wanted to make it up to you.

(Inside Jungkook's head: "Ummm whatttt jdjdhhfjdkdidlldkdkflf just happened??! Did he confess he likes me?? An he has since i got the job??? Oh my god, i like him too but i cant compromise my stupid fuckin cover FUCKK WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO HIM?? He just made this really hard to say anything to him i cant l-lie to him, he's smart an i cant hurt his feelings he'll for sure hate me for the rest of his life, i'll probably end up like that couple Jimin was talking about, i may not have known him for a long time but i have these strong feelings for him an i cant shake them away, he's been hurt, betrayed, played with. I'll just be like those stupid bitches who hurt him; another person on his list of people he hates that he wants gone forever, im scared.")

Tae: "Kookie?, are you ok? Did i say something wrong?? Oh god i ruined it didnt i??"