part 4

<Back at Home

When we got back home i felt relieved. Because knowing that it was all a dream made me realise that every moment of your life counts, cherish it; because you never know when it'll all disapear one day..but anyways.

"Wait what?! When did Yoongi install a turbo system?!"

Jin: "i dont know but if i had known that he did. i wouldnt have let him drive us"

Yoongi: "oh come on, dont be a wuss (laughs) we got there didnt we"

Jin: "i dont care! YOU HURT MY FUCKIN FACE! I WAS THE ONE WHO HIT THAT FUCKIN DASHBOARD! NOT YOU"

RM: "calm down ok-"

Jin: "no im not. you know why??, because i couldve gotten hurt bad like really bad an all you would've said "I WAS OVERREACTING, ughh im going upstairs, no one bother me."

RM: "I'll talk to him later, but tell us about that nightmare you had, it sounded really bad"...

When i went to speak i suddlenly remembered some parts of it. An it made me lightheaded a bit, i felt like i wanted to cry an scream all over again...

"Where do i start?"

J-Hope: "anywhere you can remember"

"Ok so i remember waking up at 8 this morning an it was cold so i thought one of you guys had your window opened or something; so i go check in Jimin's room, he wasnt in there an the window was closed, so i checked everyone else's room an same thing you guys werent in the rooms an the windows were closed."

Jimin: "that must be when i first heard you talking, i thought you were watching a movie or something"

Yoongi: "you didnt notice that it was a dream or anything strange when that was happening?"

"No, i didnt know it was a dream, i wasnt even thinking that it was a dream. But anyways, i figured that you guys were playing with me or something so i went downstairs to the basement an no one was there either."

J-Hope: "i want to know the reason why you were screaming an thrashing around like that"

"Do you really wanna know"

(Everyone): "yes"

"Ok so in the dream i remember going up to my room after i couldnt find you guys, i started freaking out then it was pitch...b-black..."

RM: "whoa are you ok?! You dont have to say anything else if dont want to"

"No its ok i can do it"

Jimin: "you sure??"

"Yea, im sure. So i hide under my blanket an i remember feeling terrified an vulnerable at the same time an then...i dont know if i should say this p-part...(starts tearing up)"

Yoongi: "go ahead its ok kookie, your safe dont forget that"

"Ok, so then this guy came out of no where, this light shining on him but he was facing his back towards me; i asked him who he was but he laughed an called me cute an he really wouldnt tell me who he was; he said i know who he is an shit like that. He mentioned...that i know his dad...K-kim Kai-hyun an it was him the son Kim Taehyung..

RM: "whhat the FUCKK"

Yoongi: "why the hell-"

All the guys were as shocked as i was when i found out who he was in my dream...