continuing (a little🔞+ warning)

<Upstairs>

I brought Jimin to my room an locked the door behind me not letting him escape.

Jimin: "this is wrong"

"Whats wrong baby boy, cant handle it?"

Jimin's face began to turn red. That was part of the reaction i wanted from him, but i wanted more so i decided to take it a little further...

Jimin: "baby boy??!"

"Yea you heard me"

I rushed towards him leaving no space between us.

(Jimin hiccups a little)

Jimin: "(breathy tone) Jungkook wait-"

"Shhh you dont have to say anything let my hands do the talking ok?"

Jimin: "uh-ok"

Jimin looked up at me while biting his plump bottom lip, i cant believe its working, what i was doing an what i was seeing, ive never seen him look like this an surprisingly i was diggin it..

"Your're so fuckin sexy, you know that? I just want to eat you up"

I grabbed his small waist earning a small moan from him. Rubbing his waist, i made my way down to his ass so thick an juicy, i slapped it earning a another moan from him, soft an sweet. He tried to kiss me but i stopped him..

(Jimin starts to pant)

"Nuh uh, not just yet"

Jimin: "ok"

"Whats my name?"

Jimin: "Jungko- ahhh"

I slapped his ass to reassure him that 'Jungkook' wasnt my name right now.

"Wrong answer"

Jimin: "fuck, im sorry...Daddy"

Ive never heard that type of name before in that type of tone it was hot.

"Thats better"

I take my hand an slide it in his pants; he was hard already, i just couldnt leave him like that. But i still remembered that this is a test to get to use his computer; i still proceeded.

"Aw baby boy's all hard an needy"

Jimin: "i-i-its all for you daddy"

"Good boy, now does baby boy want daddy to do something about it?"

I rubbed his member a little faster, he was turning into a moaning mess...

Jimin: "(moan sounds) y-yes please daddy"

He pleaded for me while tugging on my shirt.

"(Breathy deep voice) Fuck, your so hot right now. Begging for me to fuck you right?"

Jimin nodded his head.