T H I R T Y - F I V E

We entered a long dark corridor and walked down it slowly in fear till we reached a room full of glass spheres. We walked around with our wands lit searching for what we were looking for.

''He should be here'' Harry shouts to us from a distance.

''Harry it's got your name on it'' Neville says looking at one of the glass spheres.

Harry takes it from its stand as it speaks to him.

''Harry'' I shout as I notice a death eater approaching us.

''You know you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality'' He says taking his mask off to reveal Lucius Malfoy. ''You saw what the dark lord wanted you to see, now hand me the prophecy''

''If you do anything to us I'll break it'' Harry says as a cackle was heard in the distance.

''He knows how to play, itty, bitty, baby Potter'' Bellatrix says coming from the darkness.

''Bellatrix Lestrange'' Says Neville.

''Neville Longbottom, how's mum and dad?'' she asks.

''Better now they're about to be avenged'' he says raising his'' wand though Harry pushes him back.

''Oh and Y/N Lupin, it's been a while since I last saw you, you could've been great if you were as smart as your parents and your brother'' Bellatrix says.

''My mother, father and brother were terrible human beings, they were wrong in many ways'' I shout.

''You sound exactly like your fathers idiot of a brother'' she laughs.

''He is not an idiot'' I shout raising my wand though Harry pulls me back.

''Y/N don't, she isn't worth it'' Harry says.

''Everybody just calm down'' says Lucius, ''All we want is that prophecy, haven't you always wondered what was the connection between you and the dak lord, don't you want to know the secret of your scar, all the answers are there in your hand, al you have to do isgive it to me and I can show you everything'' he says getting closer though more deatheaters appear behind him.

''ive waited fourteen year, I guess I can wait a little longer, NOW!'' he says.

''Stupefy'' we all shout pointing our wands out.

We run around the large shelves trying to find a way out of here. Death eaters kept appearing around every corner as we used spells to fight them off. We all met back together after running around. 

''get back to the door'' Harry shouts, we all run as glass smashes on the floor and shelves fall down.

We ran to the door us all falling one by one into another room and stopping before we landed on the floor then immediately dropping. We were in a room with a large arch in  the middle of what looked like rock.

''The voices, can you tell what they're saying'' asks Harry.

''There aren't any voices'' I say confused. ''Come on we need to leave''

''I hear them too'' says Luna.

''Harry, it's just an empty archway'' says Hermione. ''Please Harry''

''Get behind me!'' Harry shouts, we all gather behind him to see death eaters swarming above.

I was held with a wand to my throat. I turn around to see was holding me. My heart dropped as I saw the face that I would never have to see again. The jet black hair and familiar green eyes met mine. I thought he was dead. It was Carter, my brother.

''I thought you were dead!'' I whisper.

''You really are that stupid aren't you'' He replies holding me tighter to him. ''That fire wasn't an accident you stupid girl''

''Tell me then, tell me how it happened'' I say and before he could even have the chance to explain Lucius spoke.

''Did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us?'' He speaks. ''Ill make this simple for you potter, give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die''

''Don't give it to him Harry'' Neville shouts before he wash hushed.

He hands over the prophecy to Lucius. I can't believe he had done it but from behind Lucius appared Sirius.

''Get away from my God son'' he says punching Lucius in the face, the prophecy smashes on a nearby rock as Lucius tries to retrieve it.

The death eaters disappear as a white light forms in the middle of the room.

''Y/N'' my mum shouted running to me to protect me.

''Dora, you look after Y/N'' my dad shouts.

We run over to Ginny, Luna and Hermione.

''I need you to stay here with the girls, I need to fight, keep them eachother safe'' my mum says as we all nod.

We watched Sirius and Harry fight off Lucius and another death eater by the arch from behind the rock as Ron and Neville came to sit with us.

''Expelliarmus'' Harry shouts

''Nice one James'' Sirius says then he flicks his wand to send Lucius backwards.

''Avada kedavra!'' shouts Bellatrix from above.

''Sirius'' I shout running from behind the rock though Ginny tried to pull me back but failed.

Before I could reach him he floated lifelessly into the arch.

''No. No'' shouts Harry. 

I pull him into me as he tries to escape my grip, my father runs over from where he was standing. I could see in his eyes he was devastated but he held it back trying to comfort Harry as he screamed. He escaped our grip and ran after Bellatrix.

''Dad he, he's gone'' I cry into his chest.

''It's okay darling, he's with Lily and James now'' he says hugging me as my mum comes over to comfort me joining the hug.

''He's going to be okay, he's in a better place than this horrific world'' my mum says kissing my head.

''Carter, he isn't dead, he's here, a death eater'' I cry.

''What do you mean? He was here'' My uncle asks putting his hands on my shoulders.

''I saw him, he's alive'' I say.

''How?'' he asked.

''I don't know, he didn't get to tell me'' I say.

''It's okay darling, we will keep you safe'' My mum says hugging me once more.

''Come on, we need to find Harry'' Hermione yells.

''We will see you in the summer Y/N, stay safe for now, we love you'' my mum says before disappearing with my dad.

We walk through the long corridor and find our way into the main part of the ministry. Harry was on the floor of with Dumbledore sat by him.

Voldemort appeared next to him ''You're a fool Harry Potter and you will loose everything'' he looked up to see ministry worker appearing including Fudge before disappearing. 

''He's back'' says Fudge.