T H I R T Y - F O U R

By now the walls were covered in new rules and one rather larger sign saying,

By order of The Ministry of Magic

Dolores Janes Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

This is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Eight

Signed

Cornelius Oswald Fudge

MINISTER OF MAGIC

We were all in detention in a big hall writing on paper 'I must not tell lies' as it burned into our hands. Eventually we were dismissed and as we all left we walked past Cho, us all ignoring her after she betrayed us.

''It'll all be over soon love, only three more days of detention and no more scars.'' Fred says taking my hand into his.

 Later on during the day me Fred and George went for a walk around the castle, me keeping my space away from the boys in case Umbridge saw us to close. We turned the corner to see a first year crying on a bench. I took a seat next to him and looked at his hand.

''What's your name?'' I ask.

''Michael'' the boy says.

''It's going to be fine Michael'' Fred says sitting down at the other side of him.

''Yeah it's not as bad as it seems'' said George.

''Look it's fading already'' I say though he cries a little bit more. ''You can hardly see ours anymore''

''The pain stops after a while'' George says.

We look up after we hear a familiar cough though I also see Harry by us.

''As I told you before Mr Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished'' says Umbridge then turns around and heads back into the doors she came from.

''You know George I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement'' Fred says.

''Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing'' George replies.

I smile up at the boys knowing they're about to be planning something big.

Time Skip

I was sat in the courtyard with Lee waiting for Fred and George, they were taking a while, I had no clue where they were.

''I'm going to go look for them, I won't be long'' I say to Lee heading back into the castle.

I walk through the long hallways and before as I turn a corner I see Fred and George on broomsticks flying into an exam hall. I run down the hallway to see what they were doing. Exam papers flying from every table and fireworks exploding throughout the hall. Umbridge was stood at the door way in absolute shock, she looked disgusted with the boys behaviour. As I watched from the door way I saw Goyle being tormented my a small firework then Crabbe though he proceded to turn around to run away but it sparked him on his bottom. Draco was stood against a wall but before the firwork could get him he ran away leaving an imprint of his face on the door in fire.

''Ready when you are''

A larger fire work shot up into the top of the hall and exploded turning into a dragon which came right for Umbridge making her run out the doors of the hall. I quickly moved out of the way as the fireworks hit all the rules hung on the walls and they all came down with a rather loud bang. The boys then flew out of the exam hall and into the court yard causing everyone to follow. I stood next to Harry and as we looked up to the sky there was a large 'W' in the sky. They were definitely going to be expelled. I turned to Harry and felt him collapse onto me and dropping to the ground.