F O U R T E E N

It was Christmas Day and the night of the Yule Ball, I was so excited. Me Hermione and Ginny went dress shopping at Hogsmeade about a week ago. I got up out of bed wearing my Christmas pyjamas and grabbed my bag of presents and ran downstairs. Everyone was always awake before me. I walked into the common room to see everyone gathered around the fire place.

''Merry Christmas everyone!'' I shout at the top of my lungs and turn on the radio to hear ''The Fairy tale of New York'' playing.

'The boys of the NYPD choir
Were singing Galway Bay
And the bells were ringing out
For Christmas day'

'' Merry Christmas Y/N'' everyone said other than Fred who just sat there awkwardly.

I sit down and we give each other our presents. I got George  and Fred some sweets and some prank things from Zonko's. I got Ginny and Hermione matching grey woolly jumpers from a boutique I found in Hogsmeade. I got Harry and Ron lots of sweets and I got Lee a radio since he loved the one in the common room. We then opened presents from under the tree which had been sent by family members. I opened one of my presents from Molly and she had knitted me a new jumper with my initial on it since my other one was getting too small. I opened another present from Uncle Remus which was a photo frame and the photo was a moving photo of him holding me as a baby and me laughing in his arms while he smiled, I absolutely loved it. This year I got an extra present which was from Tonks. It was a charm bracelet with a little charm already on it that had a golden snitch on it, I loved it. We sat and showed eachother our presents that we got from our families. We then got ready to go to the great hall for the feast.

After Dumbledore's speech food started appearing on the table. We ate until we were stuffed, I had no room left for desert I'd ate so much.

''Hi Y/N I wanted to give you this'' Cedric says from behind me handing me a present.

''Thank you Ced I have your present here'' I say handing him a gift.

''Thank you Y/N, Merry Christmas by the way'' he laughs.

''Merry Christmas Ced, I'll see you tonight'' I say while waving as he walks back to his own table.

Me, Hermione, Ginny, Angeline, Katie and Alicia all left the great hall early to get ready for the ball. I was getting ready in Hermione and Ginny's room as I much preferred them over Angelina.

''I am so excited'' I say while standing in front of the bathroom mirror.

''Same Y/N, this is going to be the best night ever'' Hermione says while casting a charm on her hair as it went into a beautiful hairstyle.

I got ready by curling my hair in loose curls while doing some heavy but nice makeup. I put my Y/D/C Y/D/L dress on and heels and walk out to show the girls.

''Y/N you look absolutely amazing.'' Hermione and Ginny say with their jaws dropped.

''Thank you girls, I love it'' You say with a smile.

Ginny and Hermione finish getting ready, they both looked amazing. You remember that Cedric had given you a present so you sit on the bed to open it. You unwrap the present to reveal a box. You opened the box to see a gorgeous pair of sparkling, silver studs. You knew you had forgot something. They went amazing with your silver necklace and charm bracelet. You had gotten Cedric a tie to match your dress, you hoped he'd liked it and worn it to the ball.

You Hermione and Ginny headed downstairs and towards the great hall to meet your dates. Hermione and Krum walked out first while Ginny and Neville second. Lastly you and Cedric held your hand to walk you down the stairs. You came into view with your friends and all their jaws dropped at the sight of you, even Lee's did. The dress hugged your figure leaving you with this stunning hourglass wasit. Fred looked astonished by you, I think Angelina noticed as she hit him over the back of his head with her clutch. 

The One: Fred Weasley X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें