F I F T E E N

It had been five days now and I still hadn't left my room. Hermione had convinced me to come into the common room at least but I refused. Ginny had been bringing me food from the great hall and was telling me Cedric asks her everyday where I am and if I'm okay. I told her to tell him I had gone home for a few days. George and Lee had came to my room a few times to see me and try to get me out of bed but I wasn't in the mood to see anyone to be honest, I really enjoyed my own company.

''Y/N/N, it's been five days now, we are getting you out of the room.'' shout Lee and George walking into my dorm.

''I don't want to see anyone leave me alone'' I say as they pick me up.

I looked a mess so I was not wanting to go to the common room looking like this. I had my hair in a messy bun, and I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and some shorts.

''Were taking you downstairs'' George says as I kicked my legs to get him to put me down.

He walks down the stairs and throws me on the empty sofa. Fred, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Hermione we gathered around the fire and they turned their heads at the sound of me being thrown onto the sofa.

''Wow you look rough Y/N, still recovering from the yule ball?'' Ron says as Hermione hits him across the head with the back of her hand.

''Thanks Ron'' I say.

Fred gets up and leaves with no explanation heading towards the boys dormitories. 

''Fred stop, your staying down here with us weather she's here or not'' George whispers to him as he walks past him though I overheard. Fred huffs and walks back to the arm chair he was sat on. 

After what happened at the Yule Ball I felt like me and Fred were never going to be friends again, he was avoiding me at all costs. I turn towards the entrance of the common room at the sound of foot steps.

''Where is she? Apparently she is here.'' Cedric says then sees me laying on the sofa. He runs over to the sofa and jumps gives you a tight hug.

''Ginny said you had gone home, why did you get her to lie'' he said pulling away.

''Sorry Ced, I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone'' I say.

''It's fine, you didn't have to lie though Y/N'' he replies.

''Sorry'' I say.

''It's okay Y/N, I could never be mad at you'' he laughs. ''I best get going though, I'm having to study for potions, it was good to see you Y/N'' he says leaving the common room.

---Hi sorry this was such a boring chapter, I just felt like including this before I went onto the second challenge which will be the next chapter,

Anyways I hope you had the best day or if you're in a different time zone I hope you have the best day---