T W E N T Y - T H R E E

While Harry had returned back to the Dursleys to get a few things him and his cousin, Dudley, encountered a death eater which meant he was to attend a court hearing at the Ministry. He received a letter saying he had been expelled but I don't imagine Dumbledore letting that happen. Speaking of letters I still haven't answered any of my letters from Fred or any of my friends to be honest. I think I just needed these few weeks to myself and to focus on getting myself back together after what happened to Cedric. I was fine when it came to the death of my mother, father and brother after a week but this time it was so different, I lost my best friend. I also passed my apperation test so I'm able to apperate now.

Today we were going to Grimmauld place, Uncle Lupin, Tonks and Sirius had been using the Floo Network to go back and forth for Order meetings. They had formed this order as Voldemort was back and nobody really believed Harry or Dumbledore. They were being slated in the newspapers which I thought was terrible.

''Come on Y/N/N, have you packed'' Tonks asked as she walked into my room.

''Just getting these last few tops in my trunk then I'll be done'' I said stuffing clothes in my trunk.

'' Molly said the boys are really looking forward to see you'' She says.

''Yeah I'm looking forward to it as well, it feels like it's been forever'' I laugh.

''How are you and Fred, Remus told me you used to have a crush on him'' she asks.

''Well I don't know either, I haven't really spoke to him this summer'' I say.

''I think he's nice, I would approve of him, I think your uncle would too'' she laughs as she closes my door and exits my room.

Before I take my trunk downstairs I take the photo of me and Cedric of my bed side table and put it in my bag. I then go back upstairs to change, I put on a floral dress and some af1. I took out my bobble and used a charm to put my hair in loose curls. I had already done some light makeup. I head downstairs and we all gather round the fire place. 

''You first Harry'' says Sirius.

He takes some floo powder in his hand.

''12 Grimmauld Place'' he says and was gone.

''You next Y/N'' says Uncle Remus.

I take my floo powder.

''12 Grimmauld Place'' I say.

 I fall out of the fire place I landed in and as I look up I was met with two red head boys.

''Need some help'' George says giving me his hand.

''Thanks George'' I say taking his hand and dusting off the dirt from my dress.

''Come here then boys'' I say giving them a hug.

Fred's Pov

Y/N had changed quite a bit over the summer, her hair was longer, she looked more tanned and her curves were more visible than before, especially with that dress on. Though I was still quite annoyed that she didn't even write to me after she said she would, not even once.

She pulled away from the hug.

''You're hair looks nice even though I do miss your long locks and I will miss tying your hair in little bunches when I'm bored.'' she laughs.

Y/N Pov

Suddenly a pair of hands separate Fred and George and bring me into a hug.

''Oh I've missed you Y/N'' says Molly.

''Hello Molly, I've missed you too'' I say hugging her tightly.

''Oh look you've grown so much'' she says pulling away and holding my shoulders. ''Go on then boys show Y/N to her room''