N I N E

We entered the great hall and took our seats, there were thousands of candles floating above us with four long tables spread across the room. Another table was at the top of the room, it was the teachers table. It was absolutely magical, even though I had done this five times before it was still amazing every time. I was sitting between Fred and George with Lee, Angelina and Katie opposite us.

''I'm so happy to be back, I've missed you all so much, this is going to be a great year'' Angelina says enthusiastically. ''Oh and I love your hair boys you really suit it long'' she says twirling her hair and looking at Fred.

I try to be nice to this girl but I absolutely can't stand her at all. The way she twirls her hair and looks at Fred being all flirtatious really pisses me off. I lean on Fred's shoulder and whisper in his ear secretively.

''She's so weird'' quietly so only Fred can hear.

''Y/N she's only being nice'' he whispers back.

I look at him and roll my eyes. Why on earth is he sticking up for her.

Fred's Pov

Angelina was being really nice to me, Y/N complemented my hair the other week so I don't understand why she's calling Angelina weird. Though Y/N' hair does look really nice today, I love it when she wears it down and loose curls. I love when she does her makeup natural too, although she does look absolutely stunning when she does all her eye make up and stuff. Angelina on the other hand, I think she might like George.

Y/N Pov

The first years were sorted into their houses, it always takes forever. Suddenly after the sorting food appeared on the tables when Dumbledore opened his arms. I put some roast potatoes and chicken breast on my plate as a tuck in. Soon enough we'd all finished dinner, we were all so hungry and ate in a comfotable silence.

After the feast had finished Dumbledore calls for our attention again.

''Due to events this year at Hogwarts, The Quidditch Cup will not take place this year'' he announces.

I turn around to Fred and George as our jaws dropped. A man walked into the great hall with a big wooden stick, a long brown coat, blonde hair and a goggle around of his eyes.

''Everyone, this is the new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher here at Hogwarts, Professor Moody'' Dumbledore announces.

The hall filled with silence as everyone looked at the tall man. He looked insane, he pulled out a bottle out of his coat and takes a gulp from it.

''As I was saying, this year Hogwarts will be holding the Triwizard Tournament this year, this has not taken place in over a century.'' he announces as the great hall cheers.

''You're joking!'' Fred shouts in the noise.

''I am not joking Mr Weasley'' Dumbledore laughs.

''The tournament was a competition between the three famous wizarding schools in Europe, Hogwarts, The Beaux batons and Durmstrang. There will a student selected from each school to compete in the tournament. Though it was dangerous all them years ago, the death toll got so high they had to discontinue the tournement'' he says as the great hall gasped.

''This sounds dangerous'' I say to the boys.

''I think it sounds brilliant'' Fred and George say in sync.

''I'm not letting you two enter, I'd much prefer you both alive'' I say.

''Due to how dangerous the tasks are we have set an age limit, do not enter the competition if you are under the age of seventeen'' Dumbledore says.

The hall filled with angry voices of students who wanted to enter the competition.

''That's rubbish'' Fred and George say in sync over the loud voices.

''Freddie we're going to find away around this age restriction'' George says to his brother.

''Good luck with that, this is Dumbledore we're talking about, I'm sure he will find a way of letting nobody underage enter'' I say and the twins raise an eye brow at me.

''I'm going to the dormitories to unpack if anyone's coming up with me'' I say standing up from the table.

''We'll come Y/N, we need to all have a girly catch up anyway'' Angelina says pulling Katie up from her seat.

Anybody but Angelina, I can't be bothered with her. I think I might tell her about me and Fred to keep her away. We run to the common room, the painting moving as we enter the password and run up to our dorm.

''Girls I need to tell you something'' Angeline says sitting on her bed as we all sit on ours, my bed was in the middle with Angelina's to my right and Katie's to my left. ''I think I like Fred'' she says excitedly. Think she beat me to it, my heart dropped.

''Really? Why?'' you ask with a fake smile on your face.

''What's there not to like about him, I love his hair as well, I think he looks very mature with it, did you see the way he looked at me in the great hall too? Ugh he's so dreamy'' she says not stopping for a breathe.

''You should ask him on a date'' Katie says enthusiastically. 

''Do you think? I think he defo feels the same, I mean who wouldn't want to go on a date with me?'' she laughs. Godric I hate her.

''I'm going for a walk of the grounds, it's getting a bit stuffy in here'' I say though it was getting late.

I leave the common room and head out to the lake for a walk.

Fred's Pov

I walk into the common room to go see Y/N with George and Lee but she wasn't there.

''Freddie!'' I look towards the stairs and there stood Angelina with two books in her arms.

''Oh hi Angelina'' I say.

''Do you want to go to the library with me and study'' she asks.

''Yeah sure why not, I need some help in potions if you don't mind'' I say back.

''Of course, anything for you'' she says with a smile.

We walk to the library and sit down at a table we sit and study. I told her about my pranks and she seemed to find them funny, she laughed a lot to the point where it almost sounded fake but it was cool anyways.

Y/N Pov

I walk back to common room after a long refreshing walk, I didn't have to worry about Fred and Angelina, I knew I was Fred's best friend obviously after George. I walked through the corridors with a smile on my face as I pass the classrooms then the library. My smile left my face as from the entrance I see Fred and Angelina laughing with each other. Maybe I did have something to worry about. I don't know what came over me but I wasn't as happy as Larry anymore. I walked back to the common room with a look of disgust upon my face. I enter the password and went straight up to my dorm. I heard Lee and George shouting my name but I just ignored them and locked my door. I got changed into an oversized t-shirt and shorts. I could hear them outside my room talking but I was not in the mood for people tonight. Fred and Angelina were just a large inconvenience to my life at the moment.

George- ''Should we just open it with a spell''

Katie- ''No, George. She might be changing. Just leave her for tonight, us girls will just go to bed later''

I lay down on my bed after getting changed into my pyjamas, I would have read but I was just too uncalm to focus. I just stared at the ceiling and let my thoughts drift around my mind until I fell asleep.