The Emo

Name: Desmond

Full Name: Desmond Hermondo

Nickname(s): Des, Dessy

====

Age: 21

Birthday: January 12th

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: Plays in a band as the guitarist

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Race/species: half american, half korean/human

====

Likes: The color black, alternative music, being left alone, small crowds, listening to music, his friends, being told what he could do better while playing the guitar, cotton candy suckers/hard candy, his tattoos.

Dislikes: Being bothered, when people talk crap about his friends, when forced to do something when he doesn't like it or don't want to, bitter foods/candy, big crowds, people judging him because of his style, being judged because he has extreme trust issues and depression as well as anxiety.

Personality: Desmond is the youngest member of his band by 6 years yet he acts like he is the eldest of them all, he is very quiet and stubborn. He is very passionate about making alternative music like the bands he listened to while growing up and still listen to. He may look and act like a tough guy but he is actually a real softy who is hurt and needing to be cared for although he doesn't act like it.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): Himself

Pet(s): None

Mental Illnesses: Depression, extreme trust issues, anxiety

====

Height: 5'10

Weight: 151 lbs

Body type: He is skinny but is also muscular, not very but you can see the muscle on him

Eyes: Golden

Hair: Back, short on the sides and long on the top

Languages: English

Scars: self-harm scars on his right arm but that is covered by his tattoo that covers his whole arm

Tattoos: A dragon tattoo on his right arm that spirals down with the tail on the right side of his neck and the head resting on the top of his right hand, three lines that goes around his bicep, and a fallen Angel on his back.

Piercings: He has a few earrings(Lobe and cartilage), ring nose piercing, and snake bites (Under the bottom lip)

Casual Attire: Anything black but don't expect him to wear shorts.

Formal Attire: A suit and tie

Sleep wear: Sweatpants and a muscle shirt

====

Past relationship(s): One, didn't end well but no one knows about it

Current relationship: Single

Sub/Dom/Both: Dom

Turn ons: Find out, he usually will tell if asked

Turn offs: Find out

=====

Scenarios:

Scenario One: His band Red Kings is doing a gig at bar that is for more darker people that you like to go to, you see him setting everything up for his guitar, too interested in what he was doing to notice you staring up until he looked up and met eye contact with you. He looks away a few moments later and helps his band mates with setting up their things before the curtains closed, giving you enough time to have a few drinks and sit down with your friends before the curtains withdrew and revealed five members, Desmond being one of them but he seemed to have a blank face while staring at the floor. The leader of the band explained who they were and what kind of music they perform before taking her place and the drummer hit his sticks together three times before the music began to play. Their skill shocked everyone in the bar but the moment it came up to the guitar solo Desmond stepped up and began to do his part, the skill insane for someone who seemed no younger than 22. Desmond looked up and searched through the bar and soon met eye contact with you again which then he smirked and winked at you, ending his solo and going back to his place as everyone clapped. Throughout the show Desmond and you would continue to meet eye contact before it ended, your friends fighting over who the cute guitarist was staring at as he ran a fingerless gloved hand through his hair. The band stayed for any questions for the night and Desmond is sitting alone at an empty table, What do you do?

Scenario Two: Make it up