SWAT Captain

Name: Adam

Full Name: Adam William Hughe

Nickname(s): None but give him some if you would like to

Pronunciation: ah-dum

====

Age: 26

Birthday: January 1st

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: Captain of  the SWAT team

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Race/species: Human

====

Likes: His job, when everyone of his team members come back safely, saving people, being able to catch the criminal, training, going out and relaxing after a long day at work, his cat Sylvester, spending some time with his friends.

Dislikes: Having to shoot someone, giving multiple warnings, having someone get hurt, getting hot but like...who doesn't, coffee surprisingly and tea, having to wake up early in the morning, and getting called on his day off.

Personality: Adam is someone who is strict during his work since he has to be, while at work he is known to be stricted, focused, hardworking, open minded, and likes a good challenge. Outside of work he is known to be laid back, relaxed, funny, the kind of person who you like to hangout with, caring, and just overall he is a pretty good person and someone who gives someone a second chance if deserved.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): His family/friends, he is also allergic to bees, dog hair, flowers and grass, tomatoes, and most hair products so a special kind of hair wash gets made just for him

Pet(s): His calico cat Sylvester who is four and loves to give kisses

Mental Illnesses: None

====

Height: 5'11

Weight: 146 lbs

Body type: Muscular

Eyes: Dark brown with some gold in them.

Hair: Longer than most males and black

Languages: Korean, english, and your language

Scars: He has a bullet scar on his shoulder and a few scars on his chest and stomach from when he has been cut or stabbed.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Casual Attire: t-shirt and some jeans, most of the time skinny jeans(guys he's thicc)

Formal Attire: A suit and tie

Sleep wear: t-shirt with some shorts

====

Backstory: He is not open about it since his childhood was difficult so he will open up with time.

Past relationship(s): He had a girlfriend but that didn't work out.

Current relationship: Single

====

Sub/Dom/Both: Dom

Turn ons: Find out

Turn offs: Find out

====

Scenarios: 

Scenario 1: You are a trainee and a new member to the SWAT team but before you can go into the battlefield you have to show what you know so at the moment you are waiting for the Captain of the Swat team to arrive since he wanted to be the one to test you for some odd reason but you did not protest against it. "The Captain i here." Someone said to you before you looked up and watched Adam walk through the door and sure you have seen him on television but never in person so you were shocked to see he was shorter than 6'0. "Hello, followme and then we can get started." He said with a smile and walked towards a door the led to the training field. What do you do?

Scenario 2: You are a victim of a robbery gone wrong, you were shot in the leg and side and have been bleeding for a while by now, you were getting dizzy and dizzier by the second up until you heard gunshots. "Put your weapon down right now!" You heard someone yell and you look over to see a rather handsome man before recognizing it was the SWAT team's Captain and you have never felt so relieved before now when you saw the robbers put down the weapons and were cuffed. Adam turned his attention to you and asked you if you were okay but it sounded like he was far away so when you weren't responding he picked you up carefully and that's when you passed out. You woke up about two days later in a hospital all sore and stiff before you hear a soft moment beside your bedside, Adam was sleeping in a chair in all of his gear still. What do you do?

Scenario 3: Make your own