The K-Pop Star

Name: Seon-nim

Full Name: Kim Seon-nim

Nickname(s): Seo-Seo

Pronunciation: Kuh-em See-on Ne-em

====

Age: 19

Birthday: September 1st

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: Solo K-Pop star

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Race/species: Korean/Human

====

Likes: Making music, going to do concerts, people singing along to his music, hearing his music when he is out just for fun, going to do fan meets, going out, taking a nap on the tour bus, traveling, any kind of sweets and trying new foods.

Dislikes: Fans grabbing him as he walks past them, people crowding him if they recognize him in public, sour foods, having the same dish every day, boring foods, not being able to get enough sleep, dogs.

Personality: Seon-nim is a very happy and smiley person, he likes to keep things going and has high energy levels except for when he is touring. When around his fans he is a smiley, funny, caring, and laid back person - he is like that with almost everyone he knows but when he is with someone he likes it's pretty obvious. He gets shy and nervous and stutters here and there while talking to them, he doesn't know how to act around someone he likes because he has never been in a relationship before so he is pretty awkward at first. When he is around someone that is ticking him off, he lets them know. It's like his personality does a complete 180, he becomes hard to deal with, angry all the time, and overall just not in the best of moods.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): He has a fear of dogs...he might just faint if one barks at him

Pet(s): None

Mental Illnesses: Fear of dogs and might have Multi-personality disorder.

====

Height: 5'10

Weight: 143

Body type: Lean and with some muscle. Ectomorph.

Eyes: Dark brown with golden flakes in them and most people believe they are contacts but they aren't

Hair: Short, brown

Languages: Korean, some chinese and wants to learn japanese

Scars: None

Tattoos: One on his forearm

Eyes: Dark brown with golden flakes in them and most people believe they are contacts but they aren'tHair: Short, brownLanguages: Korean, some chinese and wants to learn japaneseScars: NoneTattoos: One on his forearm

Piercings: His ears, he has one in each ear and will usually wear cross ones

Casual Attire: Something like this or a baggy shirt and skinny jeans

Piercings: His ears, he has one in each ear and will usually wear cross onesCasual Attire: Something like this or a baggy shirt and skinny jeans

Formal Attire: (If y'alls can't tell...I love what Jimin wears.)

Sleep wear: A large shirt with some shorts====Backstory: It's a very touchy subjects and all his fans know is that he became an orphan at a young age because his parents were attacked by a wild animal and he started to make music when he was 16 wh...

====

Backstory: It's a very touchy subjects and all his fans know is that he became an orphan at a young age because his parents were attacked by a wild animal and he started to make music when he was 16 which is when his debut song first came out and managed to get onto the top 100 songs for the Billboard Chart. You will have to do some digging to find out more.

Past relationship(s): Has always been single.

Current relationship: Single as a pringle.

====

Sub/Dom/Both: Sub

Turn ons: Virgin but he likes some BDSM scenes

Turn offs: Virgin

====

Scenarios: *You must be a fan in order to do the first scenario*

Scenario One: You and a few of your friends are really big fans of Seon-nim so when you guys hear that your favorite K-pop artist was coming to your town for a meet and greet, you don't hesitate to find out where and buying what you needed in order to get in. Soon the day comes and as you pull up to the meet and greet location, there was already a lot of people there but most of them were standing neatly in line and seemed like the k-pop artist had yet to arrive. The line had about more than a few hundred a little bit after you arrived so you were lucky to get there a little early, everyone's heads turning to a black car the was driving in and everyone knew who was inside of it. The moment that Seon-nim stepped out everyone went crazy, shouting his name as he walked up to the front of the room and sat down at the table, waving to the fans, "Hello everyone!" He shouted with a bright smile on his face and at the same time everyone said hello back and the meet and greet started. After what seemed forever it was your turn which was right after your friends and you put down a small book down with his picture on the front of it, "Hello there. What's your name?" He asked as he looked at the book and you told him your name before he signed it, writing something down in it as well as some numbers but before you or anyone could see he closed the book and handed it back to you. "I'll be in town for a while so I hope we meet again." He said with a smile before you walked away after some goodbyes, looking inside the book to see a small cute drawing of him with his signature under it and well...you had to pinch yourself to see if it was true and it was. His phone number was right below his signature and under that it said call me sometime. What do you do?

Scenario Two: Make it up