The Demon of Lust

Guys, who else wants purple freckles? I know I do.

Name: Asmodeus

Full Name: Asmodeus

Nickname(s): Lust

Pronunciation: As-mo-de-us

====

Age: A few centuries

Birthday: May 15th

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: Literally anything you want it to be

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Race/species: Demon, on of the 7 Demons

====

Likes: Himself, when he is summoned, seeing people pretty much give into the lust and want, seeing others beg for him to help them, cherries, and the color purple.

Dislikes: Being summoned for no reason at all, being resisted against, being told no, having people order him around, apples, and the color pink.

Personality: Asmodeus is a natural flirt and considered to be very charming. He takes his pride in his looks and considers himself a "gift meant to be shared to the entire world". As such, he takes extra care of his appearance and strictly follows a beauty ritual. Asmodeus is extremely shameless and does not care if he causes trouble for others. Despite his narcissism, Asmodeus is hinted to be insecure and seeking for love and attention. When was asked about what the other demons thought of Asmodeus, they say that Asmodeus is still trying to fulfill the role of the angel he used to be; an angel that was adored and loved by many. Asmodeus laughs at 's remark and brushes it off by saying that he is only jealous.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): Religious symbols/weapons

Pet(s): None

Mental Illnesses: None

====

Height: 6"3

Weight: 178

Body type: Slim but still slightly muscular

Eyes: Black around the iris with teal iris or just the normal white around the iris with teal iris, he can switch between the two

Hair: Short, Teal

Languages: Abyssal(language of the underworld) and any other language

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Ears

Casual Attire: (Look at the picture at the beginning of the chapter)

Formal Attire: He wears the same thing no matter what

Sleep wear: Naked

====

Backstory: Find out, all your character knows at the moment is that he was once an angel like Lucifer but had fallen and became of the the 6 Kings of Hell and is also apart of the 7 Demon Brothers.

Past relationship(s): Unknown

Current relationship: Single

====

Sub/Dom/Both: Both

Turn ons: Anything really, just no bodily fluids like piss.

Turn offs: Bodily fluids and being told no

====

Scenarios: *Warning: The scenario has smut start off pretty quick so if you do not want that, please make up your own*

Scenario 1:  You are someone who has always wanted to feel loved, you pretty much lust for it so when you heard about people summoning the Demon of Lust, you decided that you would try it out for yourself to see if the rumors were true. You find the official spell that everyone has been using in order to summon the demon and on the night of a new moon, you begin the ritual. As you speak the Abyssal language in order to summon Asmodeus, a chuckle fills your ears up until you finish. You had your eyes closed the entire time and by the time you opened them, you see that the room is empty and you sigh before standing up when suddenly someone wraps their arms around you, one going over your shoulder and the other going up your shirt by your waist. "Why is it that you summoned me?" A very smooth voice asks you, you can already tell it is Asmodeus himself, it sounded like there were five other voices speaking with his own. What do you do?

Scenario 2: Make your own