The High School Slut

Name: Seung Hyun

Full Name: Choi Seung Hyun

Nickname(s): Choi-Choi

Pronunciation: Yeahhh nooo

====

Age: 18

Birthday: October 29th

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: High school student

Sexual Orientation: Gay...like...Extremely gay

Race/species: Human

====

Likes: Sex...of course, guys that are tall and muscular, people not holding back even though he may look fragile, being told how cute or sexy he looks, clothing that shows off his body, white roses and blue tulips, he also likes ramen noodles and just food in general.

Dislikes: His parents since they are always on business trips, his one night stands asking him to be in a relationship(he is scared of those), getting the answer no, being teased way too much, dark colors like dark blue or black and grey, being forced to do something, school, guys were are short and scrawny.

Personality: Seung Hyun is pretty much a popular but way worse, he is very sassy, sarcastic, rude to those he finds unattractive and girls, very girly and very flamboyant. He expresses himself well and well...can be very moody sometimes do it's hard for others to deal with him, especially the teachers and his parents.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): Relationships

Pet(s): He has a bunny named Cookie since she looks like a chocolate chip cookie

Mental Illnesses: None

====

Height: 5'6

Weight: 118 lbs.

Body type: Curvy, feminine

Eyes: Light brown

Hair: Short and cut shorter around the sides, a light Brown but has a lot of highlight in it

Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, and whatever language your character speaks

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: His ears

Casual Attire: Usually a crop top and some really short shorts with some cute shoes or even some heels or he will wear a shirt skit as well. He rarely wears pants but when he does it's in the winter time so he doesn't freeze

Formal Attire: pfft..pleaseeee as if he would wear something formal.

Sleep wear: A short pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt/hoodie

====

Backstory: Seung Hyun comes from a rich family since his mother is a very well known model and his father is a CEO of a large company, in the very beginning things were looking great until one day when his mother took him shopping in the fourth grade, he begin to take a liking in girl clothing. Whenever his parents started to go on business trips, they left him a credit card to do whatever so when he got into 7th grade, he went into clothing stores and started to buy himself some feminine clothing since he liked it a lot. His father caught him crossdressing one day and about disowned him if it wasn't for his mother who told his father to just leave him alone and let him be him. Ever since then his father barely spoke to him but so did his mother and then in the ending of 7th grade, he was asked out by a boy named Jung Chanyeol who dated him and took his virginity in 8th grade before breaking up with him after cheating on him. He has never dated anyone before that but he also became pretty much a sex addict after him and Chanyeol broke up which now brings us to the 18 year old Seung Hyun we know today.

Past relationship(s): Jung Chanyeol - 19 years old and lives somewhere else

Current relationship: Single but sleeps ALL over the place

====

Sub/Dom/Both: Sub...major sub

Turn ons: Pretty much everything except some weird kinks or fetishes but he is willing to try something new

Turn offs: Just weird kinks and fetishes

====

Scenarios: **My scenario goes straight (diagonal) into Smut so if you don't want smut right off the bat, please make up your own**

Scenario 1: You and Seung are at a party that of course was not allowed for high school students but you both went anyway, about two hours into the party a lot of people were already passed out from how drunk they were or were just making out and hanging around, the energy level was a bit low now that they have partied for a while. You and Seung as well as a few others were asked to play spin the bottle but you didn't know that Seung was asked so you said sure and when you got there you saw the male sitting down next to another guy and a girl that he was talking two, the two were friends. "Alright, we all know how the rules go. You spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you have to make out with them for at least thirty seconds as a minimum and a minute to the maximum." One of the guys explained who was clearly still sober somehow. "I'll go first!" A girl said and spun the bottle and it landed on a guy who seemed rather pleased that they got each other and she made her way over before making out with him for thirty seconds before sitting back where she first was. "Choi-Choi! You go next." His friend said and laughed a little before agreeing and before he spun the bottle, he looked at you and winked at you before spinning the bottle. After what seemed like forever the bottle began to slow down before finally landing on you which you found odd since the male winked at you before spinning the bottle, before you could process it any longer Seung was already straddling you lap and whispered into your ear, "I wanna do more than just make out with you~" He said, he was a little drunk but he wasn't drunk enough to smell like alcohol. What do you do?

Scenario 2: Make it up?