The Sugar Daddy

Name: Rodney

Full Name: Rodney Andrews

Nickname(s): Andy, Rod

Pronunciation: R-od-ne

====

Age: 26

Birthday: December 25th (Christmas Baby :3)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: CEO of a few stock companies

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans towards men more

Race/species: Human

====

Likes: To be organized, when people do their job right, the silence, overworking himself - he just doesn't know it, completing all of his work on time, people being responsible, spoiling you, and lemon pie.

Dislikes: Unorganized people, those who cannot but in the effort to do anything, having to stay up late to finish his work, having to be too strict on his employees, hiring new people, having an assistant, and not being able to spend time with you.

Personality: Rodney is a very busy person but he also finds time to spend with friends and family, he is a very polite person but has a strong opinion on pretty much everything that needs to have a solid opinion, he is a kind and caring person who will do anything for those he loves and holds close to him and is very mature. He can't really express his feelings very well since he hasn't really needed to even though he gets stressed rather easily at work. Rodney hates being made fun of since he is a little but insecure about his image and things like that since people usually see him as only the CEO of some big companies instead of his outside of work self.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): His family/loved ones

Pet(s): A cat named Jasper, he is a munchkin cat.

Mental Illnesses: Anxiety and slight OCD

====

Height: 6"6

Weight: 189

Body type: Tall and muscular but not too muscular

Eyes: A dark chocolate brown

Hair: A little long, black

Languages: Japanese, Korean, Chinese and english

Scars: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Casual Attire: Usually just a t-shirt with some jeans

Formal Attire: A full on suit with a vest and all

Sleep wear: some shorts

====

Backstory: Find out

Past relationship(s): Find out

Current relationship: Single

====

Sub/Dom/Both: Dom

Turn ons: Roleplay, biting, teasing, neck kisses, public show of affection, public sex, BDSM, dirty talk, being rough, and outfits that show off a lot of skin.

Turn offs: Having to be too gentle, having to sneak off to do it, his lover being too dominant, bodily fluids.

====

Scenarios:

Scenario 1: You have been working for Rodney's company for a few years and during those few years you have gotten rather close with him, he considers you a friend but you think of him more than just a friend but of course he doesn't know that. At least you thought so. He calls you into his office one morning and when you get there he is sitting on the edge of the front of his desk reading something in a file, he usually is doing that since it is his job to go through files and fill out boring paperwork. "Ah...C/N, thanks for coming up. I have something to talk to you about." He said as he closed the file and looked at you. "I shall say, if you are going to crush on your boss, you should do a better job at hiding it." Rodney said with a small smirk, his hands now in his pockets of his suit pants. What do you do?

Scenario 2: Make up your own.