Bun Bun

Name: Araki

Full Name: Araki Yakamochi

Nickname(s): Mochi or Bun Bun but you can give him more

Pronunciation: Not gonna try...

====

Age: 20

Birthday: June 13th

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Gender: Male

Job/Occupation: Works for you

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual but leans towards guys more

Race/species: Bunny/human hybrid

====

Likes: Salad without carrots, sweets, when people touch his ears after asking, being around you, being praised, and taking walks during the sunset since it's really pretty then.

Dislikes: Carrots (Weird I know), sour or bitter things, when people touches his ears WITHOUT asking him, being yelled at, being told no, his heat.

Personality: Araki is a very hard working person and does anything he can to help those who need it, he always puts work or others before himself and that gets him in some trouble sometimes because he has a weak immune system so he gets sick if he doesn't worry about himself. With that, the male can be a little to caring sometimes and so people take advantage of that and will use him if he doesn't see that they are taking advantage of him at first, he gets angry when they do and he has a small case of the anger issues. Although he is a little hot headed he is also very social surprisingly after all he has been through but he is just an upbeat and hard working person in general.

Soft spot(weakness/vulnerability): His Kindness

Pet(s): None

Mental Illnesses: None

====

Height: 5'10

Weight: 143 lbs

Body type: Fit, athletic

Eyes: Yellow but sometimes they turn blue and that's when he is going through heat

Hair: Short, strawberry blonde

Languages: Japanese and English and whatever language your character speaks

Scars: On his hands so he wears bandages over his hands to cover the five he has

Tattoos: None

Piercings: ....a lot. There are some on his ears, nose, lip and well...nipples.

Casual Attire: (look at the picture at the beginning of the chapter)

Formal Attire: A nice button up with some dress pants and nice shoes, no tie and has three buttons undone on his shirt.

Sleep wear: Shirtless and with some shorts.

====

Backstory: (Find out, all you know was that you found him running from something and you took him in to work for you at your amazing mansion and he lives there with you.)

Past relationship(s): (Find out)

Current relationship: Single...

====

Sub/Dom/Both: He is a bottom during his heat but outside of that he doesn't care what position he takes. (Both)

Turn ons: His tail being grabbed or touched, teasing, neck kisses, public affection, whispering things in his ear. During heat:(Oh boy...) The BDSM scene, getting spanked/whipped, pet play, degradation, cross dressing or roleplay, his ears are much more sensitive, being rough and a little bit of pain, having his nipples being played with. That's all he has experienced and has liked but he is willing to try more.

Turn offs: He doesn't know...

====

Scenarios: Goes right into smut, choose scenario two if you do not want smut right away

Scenario One: You are Araki's Master and well, during these past few days he seems to not be himself and you have noticed this behavior at least three or four months apart when he suddenly asks for a week long break. You decide to get to the bottom of this suspicious behavior and go looking for the little bunny to find him in your office rearranging some of the books after he had just cleaned the shelf, by now he would have noticed you but it seems like he s just zoned out od it a little bit. When you call his name he jumps a little bit since he hadn't noticed you before looking in your direction, his eyes were no longer yellow like they usually are but blue and he suddenly becomes flustered, "S-sorry...is there something you need from me Master?" he asked while for some reason covering his front and he seems to be a little warm yet his eyes were filled with Lust the moment he looked at you. What do you do?

Scenario 2: Make it up