Villains?! Scenarios

oH LORD I HAVENT POSTED IN MONTHS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzAxvc5KSY the song above ^^ - Inspiration! Feel free to listen to this song as you read. I just imagine the boys in tuxedoes, while they do slow cinematic shots of them, with glowing eyes.. haha!

(About the requests, although I've posted this (a scrap from months ago) I need to work on my other stories so I will get to that once I've done them!)

- Despair AU, kind of?

Villain Makoto Naegi.

Oh boy, who could imagine this, The Ultimate Hope, boy as a villain? Let's see shall we. Makoto, with his past upbeat, positive personality would now be changed into a confident leader. He would have a gang of Ultimates, hiding in the shadows but also in plain sight. Makoto can easily lure people to him using his past personality. With his significant other, he wouldn't let them get in serious danger and would protect them with his life. He may be evil, but he still cares about them.

"Look who we have here, muffs. Watch me, your leader will get you another pet."

Byakuya Togami.

Byakuya would definitely put his wealth to use. He could bribe others with money, shutting their mouths from his criminal actions and desires. Byakuya would play from behind the scenes, sneakily getting his prey, catching them without the victim even realising it. He'd have many people working for him, an empire. As for his significant other, the both of you would be living in fame and glory, taking over the world together. If any threats came upon you, the person who threatened you won't see the light of day.

"Isn't it great? These low-life scum won't live much longer now. Seeing them suffer, it puts me at ease. Now, love. Let me show you Master's next victim."

Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

Taka can't be Taka without rules. Kiyotaka would be the type to confidently lead a group into battle. Kiyotaka would be known worldwide for his leadership. He'd be loud, starting riots and tough battles. His significant other would be similar, leading alongside him. Kiyotaka would march into battle with you full speed ahead, confident in your skills, you won't get hurt as much. A lifetime of chaos and leadership.

"It's time. We can now lead the world through the right way! Isn't that right, my faithful partner?"

Nagito Komaeda.

Nagito would definitely be the crazy-loving villain. Overly protective of his lover, and hope. He'd silently corrupt the world with hope and despair, wars of whether a side is better. Bringing down the world with his luck in the name of Hope. You as his lover, would work together with him, despairing in hope together, destroying humanity one small part at a time.

"Haha.. What shall we try next, my love? This despair will bring us true hope! I know it!"

Kokichi Ouma.

Of course, of course. This Ultimate Supreme Leader would definitely lead armies of his followers into war with you, the both of you marching into war to lead the people of their demise. Kokichi would make sure everyone knew you were his partner in crime, never letting anyone else touch you except for him. Whether it be "Destroying a fancy dinner party by shooting marshmallow guns at old guys faces." or "Stealing the hearts of the crowd." you and Kokichi never failed to rule the world.

"Nishishi! Cmon, cmon~! We got a weirdo to give a beating to! Let's go, partner!"

Shuichi Saihara.

Shuichi Saihara, known as the 'Emperor', is the true mastermind behind all the destruction, with you pulling the strings alongside him. The two of you worked together, planning on what to destroy next, and what to do to create an even bigger despair. With Shuichi and your's talents, the both of you were the new 'God's of the World'.

"Come now butterfly, I found us a new target."