【♥】 When You Want Attention - Sayaka, Mukuro, Celeste, Sakura and Kyoko!

~~
Sayaka Maizono
Sayaka was currently busy in the studio with her new upcoming album, usually you were fine with that, but today you craved her attention completely. You had the urge to call her, but then again you didn't want to interrupt her work.

Time passed and that feeling of wanting attention grew more. You couldn't take it anymore so you grabbed your phone to call her but unexpectedly, she called you! Confused but relieved, you picked up her call and put the phone to your ear.

- Sayaka Maizono - "Wanting attention?" The girl asked with a small giggle.
- You - "Huh-? How did you?"
- Sayaka Maizono - "I'm Psychic, silly!" She chuckled. "Just kidding! But I'm on my way home now, love you!"
- You - "Oh, okay! Love you too!"
~~
Mukuro Ikusaba
Military training was long, and hard. You and Mukuro would train together a lot, but she would invest more of her time into her training.

One particular day, you needed attention. Not training, I'm talking head pats, cuddles and even kisses!

So there you were, sitting at the bench thinking about how to approach her because both you and her aren't used to these sorts of things. I mean, sure, you've cuddled, kissed and gave head pats plenty of times before. But because of Mukuro's past, she isn't very familiar with the term 'affection'.

You decided to just approach her, it'll be easier to get it over and done with, right? So you did just that, here's how it went!

You walked over to where she was sitting, tying her shoelaces on her boots. She glances up at you and gave you a small smile, signalling for you to sit next to her. Keeping your word, you asked: "Can I Please Have Attention?" with a small pout at the end.

Mukuro was shocked, but a blush formed on her cheeks as she packed up her bags.

"Wha- where are you going?"

"To give you attention, of course."
~~
Celestia Ludenburg
You and Celeste were relaxing together, reading books in her mansion that was full of vampire-themed butlers.

Although you really did appreciate this sort of activity, you grew a big greedy for her attention sometimes. Lately, she's been going on much more gambling tournaments, so she's been arriving home much later. Usually when she was at her tournaments, you'd just roam around the mansion, or do activities you enjoy. But this week you've just been urging her soft, tender touch.

-

She finally came home, you could hear her elegant footsteps lightly climb the stairs as her steps grew louder. The gothic girl opened the door to your bedroom and greeted you with her beautiful accent. Celeste then sat down next to you, gently stroking your cheek. 'Hello, my love. How was your time while I was gone?'

You frowned at her question, in which she lifted her eyebrow in return. "I want your attention.." You mumbled softly, looking away.

"Pardon? I didn't quite catch that." She adds, trying to understand what you asked.

"I want your attention-!" You mumbled, a bit louder.

"Ah dear, I'm terribly sorry but you'll have to speak up." Celeste explains, leaning closer to hear you speak.

"I want your attention." You bluntly state, a small blush appearing on your cheeks.

Celeste looked at you with her poker face, in which you got anxious because you couldn't read what she was thinking. The gothic girl suddenly took your hands and lightly kissed your cheeks, forehead and nose. She then lay you down next to her, before she left to get changed into her night clothes.

"I'll be back, darling. I'll give you as much attention as you wish." Celeste states, with her signature smile.
~~
Sakura Ogami
Your girlfriend, Sakura, had been hanging out with Hina a lot, although she was her best friend you still craved her attention. You decided to do some training to distract yourself, but that gave you the opposite effect and made you think of her more.

Sad, you walked back to your apartment, but instead being met with Sakura herself holding a beautiful flower. She gracefully gave you the flower, putting it in your hair. You shyly smiled at this act of affection, hugging her tightly feeling more relaxed being enveloped in her touch.

"I'm sorry for not hanging out with you, Flower. I'll try to keep track of when to hang out with you more."
~~
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko was a Detective. A damn good detective. She was busy, almost all the time. Unfortunately for you, this meant there were little moments for you two to hang out together. You didn't really need attention much, but you missed her a lot sometimes.

Cases had flooded her schedule, the only time you'd get to spend together was when she came back home from work, which was late. Every day she would have to leave around 6-7am, leaving you waking up without your girlfriend next to you. Although, sometimes on weekends she would be able to stay at home, but being the 'Ultimate Detective' she would be packed with cases.

You've thought about it for a little, but you wanted to take a break from the relationship. You didn't want to, but you felt like you needed someone who would at least wake up with you. So you decided when she came home that you'd share the news. You were incredibly anxious, and nervous but you had to do it.

- time skip -

Keys jingled as the front door opened, revealing a tired, lilac haired girl. As she saw you waiting on the couch, her eyes lit up a little but that relief died down as she noticed the sad look on your face.

Kyoko sat down next to you and asked, "Honey? Why do you look so down?" The lilac haired girl gently placed a strand of hair behind your ear.

You took a deep breath and shut your eyes tightly before looking back up at her. "Kyoko.. I-I think we need to take a break from this relationship."

The detective looked at you with a confused and shocked face, but deep down she knew she hadn't been the best girlfriend to you for a while.

"Look." Kyoko took your hands in hers. "I know.. I know I haven't been the best to you lately. For that, I deeply apologise, but cases have been flooding my schedule and I've been so busy. But I wanna make it up to you, so I'll ask my boss and see what they say, okay?"

You weren't fully sure with the idea, but you trusted her. She kissed you gently and took a blanket from the couch you were sitting on, wrapping around you both.

"I love you, so much. I'll make sure to spend more time with you. That's a promise." Kyoko stated as she brought you closer to her.

Danganronpa Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios and Oneshots! (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें