【♥】 Hajime x Fem! Short! Tsundere! Lemon

Listen to the song above for the spicy parts ^^ (Headphones for better experience!)

Disclaimer: If you don't know what a lemon is, it's a oneshot that includes sexual themes so if you're not comfortable that then feel free to skip or read the non spicy parts!

- I haven't written a really proper lemon before, so please forgive me!

Reader POV:

It was 5:30pm. Hajime would usually be home by now, I was curious as to why he wasn't running late but I guess it wasn't too big of a deal. I was currently cuddling up with my adorable Pomeranian, called 'Teddy'! When we first got them, Hajime thought they were going to be a loving, sweet dog but instead they would growl at Hajime and always go to me. I laughed at the thought, patting Teddy on the head as we watched an episode of the Anime I was catching up on. The Anime was a romance Anime, one of a couple who became 'Haters to Lovers'. I found these typed of plots everywhere, but this one kept me intrigued. 

My facial expressions went from shocked, to blushing to close to tears. 'T-that stupid idiot-!' I told myself as I watched the boy break up with the other main character. 'Idiot..' The name had reminded me of my boyfriend, Hajime! Well, AKA Idiot. I checked the time, it was now 6:30pm. 'An Hour Late?!' I thought to myself, immediately opening up the 'Call' app. Different scenarios flooded my head as I dialed and called my boyfriend. He didn't pick up. My anxiety started to grow more as I continued to dial and message him. But something I didn't expect happened, a hand touched my shoulder that wasn't mine.

"AHH!" I screamed, bolting around to see who the person was. Instead of seeing a murderer with a mask on I saw Hajime. "Y-You!" I shouted at him angrily, stomping my foot and hiding my face in my hands. He only chuckled, patting my head in amusement. "You nearly scared me to death, you idiot!" I replied to his head pat, but he only kept chuckling. "Hey! Aren't you gonna say anything?!" 

I took my hands off of my head as I started at him with a annoyed pout, wanting him to tell me the reason of his late arrival. "I wasn't particularly late, I actually came home early." Hajime responded, leaving me in pure shock and confusion. "W- wha?! How?! Why?!" My jaw dropped. "How didn't I see or hear you?!"  

He giggled, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, I just came in the back door. You were two focused on that show that you didn't even notice me come in. I thought it'd be funny to see how you'd react to me just randomly showing up, Haha!" Hajime started to laugh, while I play slapped him on the arm. "Anyways, the reason I came early.." 

He started to interwind my hand with his and move his face near mine. "Want to come with me, love?" Hajime whispered delicately, my face flushed a bright red and I slowly nodded. He took me upstairs to our bedroom which included of our bed with dark rose petals, dim lights and candles, and a soft tune in the background. You gasped, looking over at Hajime, which he had a small smirk on. He held both of your hands and asked the magical question. "Y/N. Wanna do it with me?"

His forehead touched yours, as he patiently waited for an answer. You didn't know how to verbally respond but you nodded your forehead with a deep red blush. Your boyfriend smirked, locking his lips with yours. A small kiss quickly turned into a full makeout, his tongue touching with yours, the heat aroma around you two, it felt amazing. He started to slide off your t-shirt, revealing your adorable light pink bra, with lace attached on the end. "Damn, who knew you could be so sexy and cute at the same time?" Hajime praised, with a deep tone. 

You blushed, making small sounds out of feeling flustered. "Mmf..!" Hajime started to take off your bra, revealing your (breast size). Hajime looked at you, as you looked at him. You gave him a nod, letting him start to lick and suck at your breasts. You softly grunted and groaned at the feeling, Hajime circled his finger around the other nib, before giving the same amount to the other.

He slowly moved down your body, giving kisses as he reached your belt. He unbuckled it, removing your skirt along with it. Hajime gave small pecks around your thighs, teasing the tip of your wetness making you gasp. He started to slowly take down your panties, leaving your privates bare and naked. Hajime took off of his shirt, revealing his toned, 6pack chest. You looked at him in awe, taking in the heat of his body but moaned unexpectedly as he started licking at your private area. He started going deeper, and harder. Starting from licking with his tongue from inserting a finger in. You started gasping and moaning, especially when he touched your g-spot. It was a little painful at first, but then the pleasure started to fill your body making you close to your climax. "Ngh.. Ha- Hajim- Mphf!" Your liquids released from your body, covering his hands in the white liquid. 

Hajime licked his fingers, making you blush at him. The topless man reached for his pocket, pulling out a condom. "Would you like to do the honours?" He asked you, as he ripped the small package open and handing it to you, winking. You blushed breathing hard from the previous occasion, you took the condom from the package as you watched Hajime unbuckle and take off his pants and boxers. His long, hard member breezed near your privates, making you gasp. Hajime giggled, slowly sliding it in, making you squeeze your eyes from the short pain, but you soon adjusted to his length. When Hajime saw your change of expression, he started to slide in and out, thrusting harder ever time. The both of you moaned, Hajime started to go on top of you, thrusting his length in and out. You arched your back, holding the fabric sheets, tightening your grip each time he went in. The both of you were close. "I-I.." You tried to tell him, he knew that and kept thrusting. "I- Ah!" You gasped as the same liquids exited your body. Hajime pulled out his member and came. You both breathed together, catching your breaths looking at each other will love in each others eyes. 

You both wanted more, more pleasure, more love. As you wanted to ask for more, your shyness took over you and you pouted. Thankfully Hajime knew what you wanted, and asked "Want more, babygirl?" 

-- ROUND 2

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day/night! Bye loves!

Requested by @-juztliez-